Foreign woman jumps into the water chasing ferry in Koh Lanta

webfact

4 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

no point to argue you expats just hate Chinese people

how can somebody like morrons, they shouldn't be allowed to leave their country.... I live in China, deal with their slow brain on a daily basis, country side or city side (like they say in Thailand) same same, but not same same

On 2/28/2019 at 7:26 PM, monkeycu said:

Don't hate them, just don't want to live next door to them

Oh that reminds me of what Hitler said isn't this a coincidence? I was told Hitler was a wonderful simple minded nice man until a certain race made him very angry and he did something very ugly. I hope you wouldn't do something to the Chinese.

I am not talking bullshit here, I saw a documentary of an interview of some Germans during the time Hitler became the Chancellor, this German man met Hitler and shake hand with him (during Hitler's meeting with the locals on news reel) This German man said he was so happy he felt a pleasant sensation all over his body in the presence of Hitler.( I don't understand German Language but I read the sub-title in English).

I met a German couple in their 90's (expats) went to their house for tea. The man told me in quite details about how this certain race ruined Germany before WW11. Now, I don't know who to believe.( oh i met the old german couple in Alliance Francaise in Bangkok, we spoke in french).

My reason for not wanting to live next door to a Chinese family is very simple. its the same as not wanting my inlaws to visit too many times each year.

I enjoy at least 4 hours a day without loud voices booming across the properties.

What Hitler did is past history, if you cant get over the fact he invaded your country, then that's your problem.

Archived