Question about meeting Thai Women

travelingdude11

4 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

which is MO of a typical (usually US) tourist who think they gonna fall all over him because hes just so fบออing hamsome. lol

Well if hes from the US, he does have the advantage of birth.....

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Well we tip for one. And all the Thai girls know we are rich. Plus the general Thai love for Americans

If you were Poon from Buriram working in a 7-11 and had a choice between a young hansum American and some jamoke named Ivan from Russia or Vito from Italy or even Mick from the Outback, who would you take? 

You know Poon is taking the Yank.

I firmly believe that most of the resentment against Americans found in the ungrateful countries we have saved or built is found in sex. Yes, the minute the Yanks hit your shores in force your women start hurling themselves on them. We own your culture, your language, your economy, your souls and your women. Thank god for Americans like me who are humble about it.

Those days are long gone , these days , Thais arent poor and Americans arent rich and young Americans cannot wave money in poor peoples faces and expect sex .

The recent young American dude staying in a 200 Baht a night dorm and fighting about paying an extra 200 Baht for his freebie , thats todays American 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, AlexRich said:

So don't come over here boasting about what a catch you are. I'm afraid you will not be experiencing "Free Love on the Free Love Freeway" in Thailand.

I suggest the OP does hit the discos, after nailing a few good dance moves first... 

• Haha 1