Video: Thanks a bunch! Man in wheelchair uses head to try to shift double parked car

webfact

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Yep... I get you.. I feel the same and get annoyed easily when someone deliberately wrongs me. But I draw the line at causing physical damage to property if they do, unless its truly warranted and I need to defend myself, then the full ‘keyboard warrior’ in me metamorphosises into reality and I do the Krane from Karate kid and tell them I’m a black-belt in origami...

Unforunately I can’t re-educate the world, and find it easier to just let the annoying things around me slide. 

That said, letting the tire down would make me feel better, although I hope I’d be switched on enough at the time to do so after moving the car out of my way !

More on topic: Don’t most car parks have a trolley jack at hand for such circumstances?

I remember getting blocked in for 20mins by a total tool (similar age to me - I was in my 30’s) at Emporium. He returned to his car, walked past me and ignored me. It was obvious I was waiting for his car to be moved. My blood boiled and I gave him a few choice words - he just ignored me without so much as an apology. In hind sight the ‘screw driver’ to his car seems like the right move.

After this event I was told that the security have a trolley jack, but prefer not to use it a) because it takes effort and b) because there is a risk of damaging the car and c) because the tool who parked blocking someone is usually self centred enough that they give the security a hard time for moving their car (sh!t rolls down hill).

It appears to me that social media in Thailand is only form of accountability that the selfish anti-social tools are at risk of facing. Those enforcing the law do nothing to moderate the well being of society. 

After seeing this on the news the Shopping Centre would have done well to Ban this car from parking at their parking lot again and public announce such. 

I have never did anything like this in Thailand, there are times when I have nearly been run off the road and never retaliated the way I have often done in the UK. When I have been blocked in by another motorbike here in Thailand, I just move it out the way (most times the steering is locked) on to the road and just leave it lying there, I have done that quite a few times here in Thailand.