Father arrested after assaulting 2 year old who brought up the milk

webfact

Father arrested after assaulting 2 year old who brought up the milk

6pm.jpg

Police in Pathum Thani have arrested a Thai father after a video online showed him mercilessly beating his two year old child. 

The reason?

The child had had two bottles of milk and was sick.

The father admitted he was drunk but said he was usually a good dad. He just got angry and went "a bit over the top". 

His neighbors disagreed. They gave Thai Rath a litany of complaints about his violent behavior towards his child.

And they said his wife and the child's mother was almost as bad - she just stood back and let him do it because the child was "naughty". 

They said that no way should they be responsible for having a child in their care. 

Now the man is facing assault charges and charges related to article 26 regarding the care of children. 

The footage was posted by car care owner and neighbor Phirun Tuthapthim who had had enough.

He called social services who were slow in doing anything. 

But the Saladaeng police acted and found the father at his mother's house in Nawanakorn. 

He added that he has a short attention span - and finds it difficult to control his emotions. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

• Sad 1

The Thai male has transcended from being a wifebeater into child-beater - progress.

I don't think there is a solution for this special breed of humanity - 

this specific example either belongs in a cage or should be put down in the same manner as a rabid dog.

scumbag scumbag scumbag. You rotten filthy dog doing that to a child. The kid was defenceless -- damnn you. Nasty things will come your way one day, and I hope it's me in a 10-ton truck. Kids are gorgeous. 

...assaulting a helpless 2-year old....

...then tripping over themselves with excuses....

....did the child make itself the 2 bottles of milk that it fed itself....???

....and the definition of this person's behavior warrants professional treatment...after incarceration....

....but I am dreaming....am I not....

...poor child...and so many in similar situations....alas...

11 hours ago, seahorse said:

No woman would ever do this kind of thing, would they? 

Nanny scalds child

I'm tired of this anti-male drivel. 

I think you'll find Thai women cop just as much crap from foreigners. But my observation of the anti-Thai male bigotry is that Thai males strut and posture and act like they're the greatest creature on earth and many take great delight in belittling white western males. This latter can be especially galling in that it encompasses loss of face, something Thai males react to violently when it occurs to them.