International schools around Pattaya

Teflonski

If you have the “big $” I’d send my kid to Rugby ( British curriculum). ISE use to be a decent, small international school ( American curriculum) but the Thai-Chinese business manager is running it into the ground. Assumption is acceptable- mostly Thai students.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

16 hours ago, gmac said:

There's Garden International School in Ban Chang and at the same location for the less affluent its sister school REPS (Rayong English Program School).

GIS is pretty decent and continually turns out top tier students.

Thanks all, we have property in BC as well and was looking at GIS, Looked at Rugby but think it may need a bit of time to build a reputation and ethos. Regent was never really in the equation due to things have heard over the years but Assumption also sounds interesting. Shall do some visits late in the year. Again, appreciate the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 3/17/2019 at 1:47 PM, topt said:

I have seen a bus for St Andrews in my moo baan. May be a bit far for OP (45 mins or so) but curious how it compares to those mentioned?

The travel time depends on where you are. From our house in the southern dark side it's almost the same to Andrews and Regents. It's easy to check, put the school to google maps, select "Directions", select where the home is, select correct "Depart at" in the morning. It's based on data from android phone users and gives a decent estimate. 

School bus fees are also something to look at. The international schools charge a fortune, yet it's still Toyota commuter vans.

Archived