Quality tourist? Westerner in Phuket filmed being abusive after urinating on taxi

rooster59

1 minute ago, mauGR1 said:

I am not in favour of urinating in public, but some people, sometimes have a need to relieve themselves quickly.

The alternative could be pissing themselves in the pants.

I would like to ask the "gentleman" who has filmed the scene, would you prefer pissing yourself or pissing on the street ?

Is it more barbaric to publicly embarrass a human being for a pee, or the act of peeing itself ?

Let the foreign tourist offer a wai and pay for 3 buckets of tap water, end of.

sorry unable to support you. washroom facilities are a plenty in thailand. Assuming there was a an emergency, he should at least seek out a place away from public eye and do it discreetly. seen umpteen Indians doing it by the roadside - disgusting but they  try to do it without attracting undue attention.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, schlog said:

He had good luck that they not beat his shit out of him for his pissing behaviour.....pee on a taxi lol.

schlog you are absolutely correct. there are many situations where such a result occurs. this guy got away cheap but he should be reported to authorities for his act.

47 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Yes... Thai's do it too.....  I've actually lost count of the amount of times I'm driving down the road and see a Thai chappy taking a leak - But, they usually make attempts to be far more discrete. 

It is the openness with which this man acted, peeing up someone else car. 

But, I see the 'Faux-Outrage' that it was a foreigner doing this, had it been a Thai it may not have made the news. To place this issue in a true Perspective...  A Thai Taxi driver can beat up a tourist and receive a 500 baht fine, but a tourist (American female) desperate for a Pee takes one on the street and is fined 4x that amount - IMO there represents a degree of imbalance between the manner in which Westerners and Thai's are viewed, reported on and charged.

Personally, I believe this guy should be penalized for his disgusting act - its the open brazenness for which he needs to be charged. If he is unable to find a bathroom he could have at least found somewhere more discrete. 

correct assessment of the situation.

1 minute ago, sahibji said:

schlog you are absolutely correct. there are many situations where such a result occurs. this guy got away cheap but he should be reported to authorities for his act.

Do you think they might want to book him?

12 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

I am not in favour of urinating in public, but some people, sometimes have a need to relieve themselves quickly.

The alternative could be pissing themselves in the pants.

I would like to ask the "gentleman" who has filmed the scene, would you prefer pissing yourself or pissing on the street ?

Is it more barbaric to publicly embarrass a human being for a pee, or the act of peeing itself ?

Let the foreign tourist offer a wai and pay for 3 buckets of tap water, end of.

He had a pretty rough time. It looked to me like his right hand was wet. I imagine his shorts might have shown some signs too. All in all, a piss per evening.

2 minutes ago, neeray said:

He had a pretty rough time. It looked to me like his right hand was wet. I imagine his shorts might have shown some signs too. All in all, a piss per evening.

Did you really watch the vdo ?

1 minute ago, Lupatria said:

Maybe he is an atheist on a mission to show locals that in France every Thierry, Didier and Hervé can turn wine into water or to enrich urine.

Now if they were claiming to turn water into wine, I assume it would be white wine.

Red wine could indicate some urinary tract infection.

15 minutes ago, sahibji said:

sorry unable to support you. washroom facilities are a plenty in thailand. Assuming there was a an emergency, he should at least seek out a place away from public eye and do it discreetly. seen umpteen Indians doing it by the roadside - disgusting but they  try to do it without attracting undue attention.

Agree with you completely, but is it worth make a fuss about it ?

3 minutes ago, blazes said:

Do the French still have those numerous "pissoirs" on every street where any (man) taken short could instantly relieve himself while showing his face and shoulders but not revealing his spout?

Do the Belgians have something similar, but without him revealing his sprout?

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Can it be about anything, or do we need to keep it to urinating in public?

Taxi drivers always stop to piss in our muubaan. They also park on the road to clean their taxi or even take a nap. Especially the baan office is their favorite spot to piss.

If you gotta pee you gotta pee.  Not sure what the appropriate solution is.  Saw it in England too when trying to find a quiet place, only to see a woman squatting for the very same reason.

In defence I saw a Thai male 'chak wow' right across the road from our place, where there were ostriches, peacocks and deer.  Not sure which one he had his eye one.

It's only the human animal that gets this kind of judgement.

30 minutes ago, racket said:

Name one quality place in thailand to begin with. 

In the expensive Thai clubs/restaurants some gay guy comes to massage your neck while you're pissing....i couldn't believe it the first time it happened to me and since then refuse to go to those toilets.

Archived