March 10, 20197 yr Do toddlers need a different kind of sun block or can the normal sun cream be used? My kid is more Caucasian (fair skinned) than Asian and I'm quite concerned about his exposure to the sun. Any suggestions where I could buy sun cream for him? Brands? UV factor? Thanks in advance.
March 10, 20197 yr My grandkids from the UK bring their own NIVEA SUN® Kids Caring Roll-On 50+ which they get from Boots in the UK. They're both very fair, blue-eyed blondes like their mum and grandma (my ex). https://www.boots.com/nivea-sun-kids-suncream-roll-on-spf-50-50ml-10208486 I'm sure it will be available here, try Boots. If you go for something similar stick to brand names from reputable outlets, there's too much fake stuff around to take risks. "I don't want to know why you can't. I want to know how you can!"
March 10, 20197 yr Popular Post With babies and young kids I would try as much as possible to avoid need for sun blocks by using physical barriers like hats, sunshades etc.
March 10, 20197 yr 29 minutes ago, Crossy said: My grandkids from the UK bring their own NIVEA SUN® Kids Caring Roll-On 50+ which they get from Boots in the UK. They're both very fair, blue-eyed blondes like their mum and grandma (my ex). https://www.boots.com/nivea-sun-kids-suncream-roll-on-spf-50-50ml-10208486 I'm sure it will be available here, try Boots. If you go for something similar stick to brand names from reputable outlets, there's too much fake stuff around to take risks. great product, works for my kids, sometimes they use 30 and other times 50 UV factor
March 10, 20197 yr Author 14 minutes ago, Sheryl said: With babies and young kids I would try as much as possible to avoid need for sun blocks by using physical barriers like hats, sunshades etc. May I ask why you'd avoid sun blocks? Are they harmful for kids?
March 10, 20197 yr With any product there are chemicals of which trace amounts are absorbed. With babies and small children especially it is prudent to limit this to the extent practical. I would not take that to the extreme of risking sunburn, of course. Just saying that physical barriers are better were possible.
March 10, 20197 yr Author 1 hour ago, Sheryl said: With any product there are chemicals of which trace amounts are absorbed. With babies and small children especially it is prudent to limit this to the extent practical. I would not take that to the extreme of risking sunburn, of course. Just saying that physical barriers are better were possible. I understand now. Thanks.
Create an account or sign in to comment