Will Asian airlines allow female flight attendants to leave the make up and tight clothes at home?

webfact

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:59 AM, Power of life yoga said:

I fly Qantas about 8 times a year they are all old as <deleted> with attitudes, 

Asain airlines are much more sexy and polite 

C'mon, those attitudes are justified, they are air hostesses, after all, and everyone knows that they're very special, superior people.

On 3/11/2019 at 12:05 PM, JimmyTheMook said:

Agreed.

It's painful looking at the cows employed on Western Airlines.

I bet they are fast to react to emergency situations. Which is the purpose of cabin attendants irrespective of gender 

23 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

C'mon, those attitudes are justified, they are air hostesses, after all, and everyone knows that they're very special, superior people.

Back in Helsinki there was a bar that was always full of them (back in the late 90's when they were still pre-menopause). I used to know a guy who pretended to be a flight captain, he went through the lot one by one, like picking low hanging fruit. Mere mortals had zero chance.

On 3/11/2019 at 12:10 PM, Lucius verus said:

I don't care so long as they don't degenerate into the geriatric hoes we have on western airlines. I remember a trolley dolly on Finnair violently kicking and swearing at a drinks trolley in the galley.

QANTAS have many  50 year + attendants or they used to anyway.

Too expensive to pension them off.

Perhaps it is called equal opportunities and no forced retirement, function of cabin attendants is primarily safety not eye candy, 

On 3/11/2019 at 2:19 PM, brommers said:

One must remember that the fundamental duty of cabin crew is safety, particularly being able to rapidly evacuate a plane in an emergency. As an ex airline employee I have often wondered how the effective the tightly clad Asian female crew would be in pushing panicking pax out onto a slide.

I agree, hard to move in those tight skirts and dresses 

11 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I bet they are fast to react to emergency situations. Which is the purpose of cabin attendants irrespective of gender 

Why do you think an old lady would be faster to react to an emergency than a young fit girl? I havent seen too many 50 year olds in the olympics lately

• Like 2

I am sure the most of males posting to this would not look good in tight clothing, or in gym outfits.

Yet find it ok to openly state they ogle young women in their place of work, wonder if the women were their daughters how they would feel about an over weight geriatric doing that to them, look in the mirror guys, few us would qualify as a George Clooney  

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I am sure the most of males posting to this would not look good in tight clothing, or in gym outfits.

Yet find it ok to openly state they ogle young women in their place of work, wonder if the women were their daughters how they would feel about an over weight geriatric doing that to them, look in the mirror guys, few us would qualify as a George Clooney  

All you need is one good working eye to be able to judge if totty is worthy or not. Females have known this since they crawled up from the ocean beds and use it to their advantage, fair game. Without it there would be no human kind.

23 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

I know you are joking (well I hope you are) but given an emergency I would rather have those older cows on Western airlines who are trained to the max in an emergency than the young dolly birds on some airlines....whilst they are good to look at they don't inspire confidence in a crisis.

In reality what are they going to do in an emergency?

All the doors are pre armed just before takeoff so on landing in an emergency on instructions from the captain they pull the handle, the door opens itself and the chute is deployed.

Anyone who needs to be told to get out quickly is a fool.

Over water sure they are supposed to deploy the life rafts,again though I have serious doubts that they would be need if you get my drift.

3 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Back in Helsinki there was a bar that was always full of them (back in the late 90's when they were still pre-menopause). I used to know a guy who pretended to be a flight captain, he went through the lot one by one, like picking low hanging fruit. Mere mortals had zero chance.

Yeah, right. 

You think cabin crew would fall for that, a complete stranger, a mere mortal, that none of them knew making out he was a pilot?  There's no way that they would be conned by that crap tale.   Unless they were just slags who'd put out for anyone, of course.

27 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

You think cabin crew would fall for that, a complete stranger, a mere mortal, that none of them knew making out he was a pilot?  There's no way that they would be conned by that crap tale.   Unless they were just slags who'd put out for anyone, of course.

They aren't exactly rocket scientists and there were copious amounts of alcohol involved. The place itself was fairly infamous.

A few years after that time I put my photo on a dating site in which I happened to be seated in a Cessna with the headphones on. Got half a dozen replies same day, which for that site is fairly unusual. Never pursued that avenue, but it was revealing. People think pilots make a pile of $.

7 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Perhaps it is called equal opportunities and no forced retirement, function of cabin attendants is primarily safety not eye candy, 

Can't they do both? Have the grannies play mamasan and the eye candy stroll the aisles with the booze.

19 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Basically says women aren't organized enough to create a coordinated attack against men, something we might be witnessing with the metoo-lynching mob now. This will end up with women chained to the stove once men have had enough of it.

No, you "basically" completely misunderstood everything they said.  The first makes claim that there is not a parallel because one side is supported by a deep rooted history of acceptance, that has nothing to do with organization of a coordinated attack.  The second makes claim that misandry is not parallel as it does not express hatred of men in general but only of the accepted role of the misogynous male, again nothing at all to do with organization of a coordinated attack.  How exactly did you arrive at your odd interpretation?  It smarts of fear of women and your claim of where it is going sounds like a fantasy of yours, the reality is that this movement has only brought women greater rights, why would it suddenly turn around as the movement continues to gain momentum?

4 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

How exactly did you arrive at your odd interpretation?  

Easy, know thy enemy. Humanists, journalists, assorted leftist, gay wingmen and gender traitors in internet writing overly long paragraphs are easily recognized and can be dismissed as feminist propaganda.

As for women being unable to organize, just visit any western workplace where workers are mainly women, like a nursing section at a hospital. It's a wonder they don't kill each other. The only thing that seems to be able to unite them is an opportunity to fleece men, especially a common enemy i.e. western meat eating middle aged white man. Hence the metoo, a nice chance to get $ by accusing some one (no proof needed) with sexual assault, which can range from bush rapes to farting at a table in a restaurant.

The reason feminists hate worthy totty is they need to control every access to sex a man could have, so they can use it as a blackmailing tool themselves. Feminism 101.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Easy, know thy enemy. Humanists, journalists, assorted leftist, gay wingmen and gender traitors in internet writing overly long paragraphs are easily recognized and can be dismissed as feminist propaganda.

As for women being unable to organize, just visit any western workplace where workers are mainly women, like a nursing section at a hospital. It's a wonder they don't kill each other. The only thing that seems to be able to unite them is an opportunity to fleece men, especially a common enemy i.e. western meat eating middle aged white man. Hence the metoo, a nice chance to get $ by accusing some one (no proof needed) with sexual assault, which can range from bush rapes to farting at a table in a restaurant.

The reason feminists hate worthy totty is they need to control every access to sex a man could have, so they can use it as a blackmailing tool themselves. Feminism 101.

No, I was asking how you interpreted that from what was written, not why you personally hate women and see them as the enemy.  Thanks for the laughs though, you don't sound at all pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

No, I was asking how you interpreted that from what was written

Why would I start to interpret something that's clear propaganda. Might catch something that penicillin won't cure. 

7 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Why would I start to interpret something that's clear propaganda. Might catch something that penicillin won't cure. 

Any particular reason you began you reply with, "basically it says..." if not starting to interpret it?  Just admit it, you completely misunderstood what they both said and thought they shared your irrational fear of women.

22 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Any particular reason you began you reply with, "basically it says..." if not starting to interpret it?  Just admit it, you completely misunderstood what they both said and thought they shared your irrational fear of women.

Oh no, my fear of women (if feminists can be called that, which is probably not the case) is completely rational. Scary bunnies, especially the ones with BMI over 35. I propose we start digging trenches and arm ourselves with pitchforks. I also forgot to add ad hominems are the standard MO of feminist internet trolls, BTW. 

'Basically' means load of BS compressed to a single line.

1 hour ago, DrTuner said:

Oh no, my fear of women (if feminists can be called that, which is probably not the case) is completely rational. Scary bunnies, especially the ones with BMI over 35. I propose we start digging trenches and arm ourselves with pitchforks. I also forgot to add ad hominems are the standard MO of feminist internet trolls, BTW. 

'Basically' means load of BS compressed to a single line.

"Basically" was a quote, I was quoting you.

1 hour ago, Bangkok Herps said:

A lot of posters on here exposing why they're unable to form normal peer relationships with women without giving them a lot of money. ????

Never mind the money, some have sold their souls to the feminists in hopes of getting some nookie. Now that's scary. Reminds me of oberkabos.

On 3/10/2019 at 10:20 PM, fforest1 said:

Yea I miss the middle aged over weight unattractive cows that work as stewardess on the western airlines.... 

What, you no longer fly cattle class on Buffalo Airfreight?

On 3/13/2019 at 9:31 PM, DrTuner said:

Never mind the money, some have sold their souls to the feminists in hopes of getting some nookie. Now that's scary. Reminds me of oberkabos.

Yeah, because NOT being sexist on an anonymous message board is the only reason my wife makes love to me. But I guess you need to make some sort of desperate reach to defend the behavior on here.