Will Asian airlines allow female flight attendants to leave the make up and tight clothes at home?

webfact

Maybe I missed the point........but this issue is beyond ridiculous.

My daughter has been flying for JAL Japan Airlines for 13 yrs.......very strict requirements on many things.

I wanted to take a pic with her in uniform.........can not~!!

She can be fired for that.

Crazzzzzy

• Like 1

Thai may have dropped the baggage allowance for flying,  but it certainly hasn't dropped some of the older bags they use as cabin crew.

They used to be petite and several changes of uniform in flight. 

The recent offerings look like they have been eating the left over meals. 

I Can see where all the eye candy is now.

11 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

When I select an airline, it has to include good looking petite Asian flight attendants as I need eye-candy to soothe my nerves while inflight. 

Asian eye candy

This way even crashing (with her) is no worry anymore.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

Yes, its sooooo complicated.  At present they must wear make up and tight uniforms, the question being will they be allowed not to wear these things.

What do the girls wear on Saudi flights?

11 hours ago, tifino said:

Yes but which airline uses that uniform? 

You have not seen the female staff of SAS. My God, I thought I was sitting in  the wrong plane. It was like a charter flight for a retirement home. For the staff. We passengers were all about 30 years younger than them. Sorry joking.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Yes, but is it all woman ?

That is the question, 2nd and 3rd look at those hands and hips, hmmmm, who cares right ????

Well, if you think that's not a woman's pelvis but an Elvis....are you a male observer?

You have not seen the female staff of SAS. My God, I thought I was sitting in  the wrong plane. It was like a charter flight for a retirement home. For the staff. We passengers were all about 30 years younger than them. Sorry joking.
Actually, I wanted to reply to another post. Never mind. Still the same.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

5 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

621787193_2019-03-1115_02_41.jpg.b26a5fd00c056d4b499b208f1dc8b302.jpg

In the OP photo here, when I first looked at it, I could have sworn the Air Asia ladies were cozying up with a different kind of object...a bit like those sold by the Suk Road vendors.

But now on further inspection, it appears to be some kind of awards statuette.  I guess my mind was going in a different direction....

Anyways, the girls acted appropriate

18 minutes ago, hugocnx said:
Objection!

Me too. This kind of do-gooders like Muukandiao make me sick. Go back to your so political/gender correct country and leave us alone. For <deleted> ... sake are guys like you also invading Thailand nowadays ?? Go back to your divorced wife or mother.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I admit it!  I'm sexist.  I live korean air, China air.   United is worst since it's an old USA airline.   I had leg last week home from Shanghai.  I see all these old western Delta woman waiting at the gate.  One decent looking with slender acceptable body but like 45.  Funny that she was Asian.  Lives in La but struck but as hubby was picking her up.  Good thing was only 80 passengers.  So I most of us had 3 seats.   First time in China eastern and disappointed with the hiring standards there.  But Thai air, nok sir, korean air, China air I would allow a blind draw pick.  I read some airline hiring lady boys.   I don't think the world is ready fir that.  I'm sure not.  A nice male hostess is ok but not a trans please. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Lucius verus said:

I don't care so long as they don't degenerate into the geriatric hoes we have on western airlines. I remember a trolley dolly on Finnair violently kicking and swearing at a drinks trolley in the galley.

QANTAS have many  50 year + attendants or they used to anyway.

Too expensive to pension them off.

As they are now known as hags and fags

I think the training standards in all airlines is quite high. These korean airline gals flitter around so professional.  And bilingual.  I prefer women who don't wear much makeup or none.   I admit I won't fly United, or China eastern again if I can help it.  And forget the real Delta staffed flight I want their partner Korean air.     

Will Asian airlines allow female flight attendants to leave the make up and tight clothes at home?

"Some regional airlines, principally AirAsia and Vietnam’s VietJet Air are being criticised"

Will western moralists, religionists and feminists stop criticizing people in other countries...

People need to stop hallucinating and accept that some things just come with the job.

next we will have TV newsspeakers who will want to looks like bums and sue if they get pulled from the show, or 100 Kg ballerinas suing because the skinnies get hired and they don't...

get a grip!

Edited by manarak
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, hugocnx said:

Objection!

What if all the criteria  you specify is met plus the female crew members are also very attractive? The attempt to impose generic opposition in favour of moralists, feminists etc as some sort of human rights issue ignores the rights of those who appreciate their occupation because of the dress code.

Or is that the real issue with objectors? 

Would  a non gender distinguishable global population satisfy because of some personal feeling of inferiority? 

The clothing industry would  collapse. the cosmetics  industry would collapse.

In my  minds eye I can magine a world of  grey overalls.

Oh such  fun !

22 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

When I select an airline, it has to include good looking petite Asian flight attendants as I need eye-candy to soothe my nerves while inflight. 

Asian eye candy

nice pic thanks

22 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Vietjet Airline comes close, the owner is a female billionaire:

"Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao, a mega-successful Vietnamese entrepreneur who is set to become one of the world's richest people, thanks to her brilliant idea of staffing an airline with bikini-clad babes."

image.png.b28992e40fd16222f06580f711df24f3.png

if they were topless you would pray for turbulance. 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, chivo said:

Are they misandrist jokes? (Misandry is the reverse of misogyny- the hatred of Men.)

A couple interesting quotes here on the lack of a parallel between misogyny and misandry.

Marc A. Ouellette argues in International Encyclopedia of Men and Masculinities that "misandry lacks the systemic, transhistoric, institutionalized, and legislated antipathy of misogyny"; in his view, assuming a parallel between misogyny and misandry overly simplifies relations of gender and power.[29]

Anthropologist David D. Gilmore also argues that misogyny is a "near-universal phenomenon" and that there is no male equivalent to misogyny,[43] further defending manifestations of perceived misandry as not "hatred of men's traditional male role" and a "culture of machismo". He argues that misandry is "different from the intensely ad feminam aspect of misogyny that targets women no matter what they believe or do".

I can’t imagine many will actually not wear makeup.  Especially in any Asian airlines. They are harder on themselves than any man ever would be. 
Your post does not make sense and sounds a bit confused. Why an asian flight attendent would put less make up than a western one. Plus they are harder on themselves than any man ? <deleted>

20 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

A couple interesting quotes here on the lack of a parallel between misogyny and misandry.

Basically says women aren't organized enough to create a coordinated attack against men, something we might be witnessing with the metoo-lynching mob now. This will end up with women chained to the stove once men have had enough of it.

Edited by DrTuner