Will Asian airlines allow female flight attendants to leave the make up and tight clothes at home?

webfact

16 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:
46 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Oh, was I neglecting that genre of comedy known as misogyny?

Must have been.

Interesting that the English comedienne Jo Brand is well known for her misogynistic jokes, by taking the piss out of beautiful women, as she is not one of them. It's only OK for a woman to do it?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Must have been.

Interesting that the English comedienne Jo Brand is well known for her misogynistic jokes, by taking the piss out of beautiful women, as she is not one of them. It's only OK for a woman to do it?

Can't believe you made that mistake, hilarious.  She is not known for telling misogynistic jokes but actually for telling anti-misogynistic jokes, which are also known as feminist jokes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, brommers said:

One must remember that the fundamental duty of cabin crew is safety, particularly being able to rapidly evacuate a plane in an emergency. As an ex airline employee I have often wondered how the effective the tightly clad Asian female crew would be in pushing panicking pax out onto a slide.

I'm sure if the female crew went first, the men would be right behind (with their wives as chaperones of course).

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I'm sure if the female crew went first, the men would be right behind (with their wives as chaperones of course).

Have one of them bikini clads twerk at the end of the slide. Guinness record time for extracting all straight males out of the flying toothpaste tube. As for the others, pfft.

Edited by DrTuner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, fforest1 said:

Yea I miss the middle aged over weight unattractive cows that work as stewardess on the western airlines.... 

If you don't like that you'll have to avoid Thai Air aswell. I remeber all the lovely looking Thai hostesses in the nineties. The times they are a-changing.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Allow me to interrupt the regularly scheduled program to opine that this girl is particularly hot.  Ok, as you were. 

That she is indeed, but the more I look at that hand, hmmmm, could it be a LB ?

I know, who cares ????

1 hour ago, mike787 said:

fine don't.  Just hire my grandmother and see what happens to your profit margin...I won't fly with them.  I pay so much for that ticket just like I pay for my beer....To see SEXY!  Not for drinking beer that tastes like urine, or stuffed in a crammed seat for hours.

If you had the choice between sexy with urinated beer and crammed seats or grannies and delicious applepies with a lot of sit comfort aboard the planes. Which one would u fly with?

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Yes, but is it all woman ?

That is the question, 2nd and 3rd look at those hands and hips, hmmmm, who cares right ????

Look like childbearing hips to me. Besides, she's not pretty enough for a LB. Bod is trim, not sure if has a boobjob or just xxxtra large pushups.

• Haha 1

The short haul flights in and around Asia generally always have nice looking stewardesses. My wife has a friend at Air Asia and a friend at Nok Air and they are usually the younger pretty ones starting their career. 

When you go long haul that is when you invariably get the older battleaxes. Even the Asian airlines aren't great either. I was very disappointed with Japan Airlines and Singapore Airlines eye candy on recent longer haul flights. Emirates and Etihad still have some absolute crackers. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

That is the question, 2nd and 3rd look at those hands and hips, hmmmm, who cares right ????

I am going man. Unnatural waist and hip proportion, fake knockers and worryingly large hands. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, brommers said:

One must remember that the fundamental duty of cabin crew is safety, particularly being able to rapidly evacuate a plane in an emergency. As an ex airline employee I have often wondered how the effective the tightly clad Asian female crew would be in pushing panicking pax out onto a slide.

I would rather a fit 25 year old bird pushing me out than some granny that cant even do up her own shoelaces like qantas employ.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I'm a firm believer in 'if it works don't **** with it' and Air Asia flight attendants definitely works for me. They have some real hotties. 

As for the Viet Air pictures those were models hired for the promotional shoot. No such thing as bad publicity.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

One can only se the right hand, but it seems to have undergone some sort of 'exercise', regarding the size of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

One can only se the right hand, but it seems to have undergone some sort of 'exercise', regarding the size of it.

More likely everything else has been chopped smaller (or bigger) by a Korean plastic surgeon. The raw material seems to be from there. After a few snip and cuts women start to look like katoys too.

• Haha 1