Katie Price leaves son Harvey at her hairdresser’s house for a week so she can party in Thailand with boyfriend Kris Boyson

webfact

HARV THE WORLD AWAY 

Katie Price leaves son Harvey at her hairdresser’s house for a week so she can party in Thailand with boyfriend Kris Boyson

The mother-of-five, 40, has jetted to South East Asia for a week-long luxury getaway, leaving her brood behind in the UK

EXCLUSIVE

By Dan Cain, Associate Digital Showbiz Editor

kp.jpg

Katie Price has left teen son Harvey with her hairdresser as she parties in Thailand with boyfriend Kris Boyson//BACKGRID

KATIE Price has left teen son Harvey with her hairdresser as she parties in Thailand with boyfriend Kris Boyson.

The mother-of-five, 40, has jetted to South East Asia for a week-long luxury getaway, leaving her brood behind in the UK.

Children Princess, 11, and Junior, 13, are staying with dad Peter Andre and his wife Emily, while Bunny, four, and Jett, five, are with their dad Kieran Hayler.

However, Harvey, 16, whose dad Dwight Yorke isn't involved in his life, has been left with salon owner and plus-sized influencer Louisa Roy.

A source told The Sun Online that it isn't the first time Harvey has stayed with Lou, who has children of her own.

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8608192/katie-price-leaves-son-harvey-hairdressers-party-thailand-kris-boyson/

-- THE SUN 2019-03-12

I’d expect nothing less from the slapper of the year, 15 years running.

I feel sorry for her son Harvey.

For Dwight Yorke she was just a fling, certainly not girlfriend material.

Edited by twocatsmac
Spelling errors
  • Like 1

She could have brought the son to Thailand, give him some pocket money and let him play around on walking street.

Many years ago I was in one of the more exiting gogo bars in Pattaya and father and son visited the place. I guess the son was may 15. It seems the father was well known in the place. One of the hot dancers talked to father if it's ok for him that she has a drink with his son. Father had no problem with that, son definitely didn't have a problem with that. It looked like a beginning of a night which he wouldn't forget.

Now that's what this Katie woman could have done...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, twocatsmac said:

You didn’t like what I said about Kev the beggar on another post so you follow me here. 

Ok, she’s mother of the year.

From the age of 2, Harvey was brought up by Amy, his grandma.

Hows about that then? 

Happier now mai crap? 

I have nothing against you except the spurious comments you make without any backup.

No-one is going to give her mother of the year but there are many families who pull together to raise the kids.

I have seen pictures of her all done up....she has large, bulbous, bodacious tatas, but I bet she would look a bit rough in the am. But a few Beer Laos and she would be good for Extra Short Time.

2 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I have seen pictures of her all done up....she has large, bulbous, bodacious tatas, but I bet she would look a bit rough in the am. But a few Beer Laos and she would be good for Extra Short Time.

Prostitution again , are you feeling aroused ?

• Haha 1

Amazed that somebody would want to date a forty year old divorcee and mother of five children from three different men in the first place.

He is a bigger publicity seeker than her.
Just the other day she was quoted as saying he looked like one of the Simpsons and wanted rid of him. Their relationship is a media show.
However the headline in this instance is ridiculous

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

She could have brought the son to Thailand, give him some pocket money and let him play around on walking street.

Many years ago I was in one of the more exiting gogo bars in Pattaya and father and son visited the place. I guess the son was may 15. It seems the father was well known in the place. One of the hot dancers talked to father if it's ok for him that she has a drink with his son. Father had no problem with that, son definitely didn't have a problem with that. It looked like a beginning of a night which he wouldn't forget.

Now that's what this Katie woman could have done...

Er...I don't think that's a good idea.
Her son Harvey Price is partially blind, autistic and has Prader-Willi syndrome.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Keithmovieman said:

Amazed that somebody would want to date a forty year old divorcee and mother of five children from three different men in the first place.

Maybe there's some cash still in the bank?

20 hours ago, Keithmovieman said:

She must have hidden skills ????

Edited by Mukdahanman

Shocker! Woman goes on holiday for a week and leaves all her children with responsible people they are happy and comfortable with. Nice to see some reporting of good parenting, good for her. Whatever you want to say about her she has brought up her kids, (including Harvey, who has severe disabilities and behavioural problems), the best she can, and worked/grafted hard for them; she deserves her break, I hope she has a great time in Thailand ????