Closing The Farm :(

Really sorry to hear the bad news RC but these things happen. Anyways, I hope you can sort out your wife's visa and I'm sure she'll love it over there. As long as you are returning to Thailand then I think it's all an experience really, especially for her. Good luck mate. :o

RamdomChances,

Sorry to have read about your problems :D and wish you all the very best in the future however it pans out for you and the Mrs. :D

You inspired me to go to Nakhon Sawan and take the photos that I posted on the “Fred” below just for you and ThaiVisaDotCom:- :bah:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27636

and found a few more places to take a shot or two around that area.

I, thank you for that. :o

Should you have to leave LOS, LOS will not be too far from you, only a click away, my web-page, photos of “Thailand as I see it”. :D

God bless and the very best of luck.

Yours truly,

Win from Kan :D

• 4 months later...

Sorry to part with your cattle that way , must be sad

Maybe you don't want to answer - other things on your mind etc - but if only some cows had traces of Tb (antibodies detectabel?) ,

is it necessary to cull the whole herd ? Why not go on - like you did 3 month before this check - with the rest of the herd

Maybe you were thinking that the source of the Tb was from outside the farm ? (sure possible)

Again sorry it's already some months ago and if understand if you want to close that chapter

good luck

you can't keep a good farmer down ,at least not before he's in his coffin .. (as they say in Fryslan)