Hate Has Nothing To Do With It

Formaleins

11 hours ago, crazyk said:

What a load of boxxox your speaking,the so called religion of peace are taking over everywhere & killing people not of their peaceful religion, they're like rats invade a place breed like rats & kill the local habitat

At least Christianity never professed to be a religion of peace

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

It has been said that within 30 years that Europe, UK and other countries that welcomed them with open arms will be under Sharia law, that's the thanks you get.

Check who has been saying this before you quote and then you’ll see why they’ve said it

18 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

I've read all this crap before from these maniacs.

But isn't it a bit rich, given that many of us come from countries that subdued native cultures.

Australian aborigines 

Maori

Native Americans

Incas

To name but a few

I'm sure they have some wry thoughts on someone protesting the 'islamification' of the West!

Two wrongs. . .  

8 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

Check who has been saying this before you quote and then you’ll see why they’ve said it

How about practising what you preach?

A Pew Research report in 2017 which concluded that almost seven out of ten Muslims worldwide want Sharia law.  

An Independent Communications and Marketing (ICM) survey in 2016 showed 43 percent of UK Muslims wanted Sharia law to replace British law, with only 22 percent against.

On the other side of the Pond, a Centre for Security poll revealed that 51 percent of Muslims wanted to right to choose between living under Sharia or US legal system.

Like I said, facts are facts, however ideologically inconvenient they may be for some of us.

The guy was obviously a nutjob of unsound mind.  The vast majority of muslims are good people.  However, the media has been dividing our world not uniting it.  They are part of the problem.  Additionally, who knows what level of desensitization video games provide to youngsters.

35 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

A Pew Research report in 2017 which concluded that almost seven out of ten Muslims worldwide want Sharia law.  

An Independent Communications and Marketing (ICM) survey in 2016 showed 43 percent of UK Muslims wanted Sharia law to replace British law, with only 22 percent against.

On the other side of the Pond, a Centre for Security poll revealed that 51 percent of Muslims wanted to right to choose between living under Sharia or US legal system.

Like I said, facts are facts, however ideologically inconvenient they may be for some of us.

Sorry, forgot to the add the obvious - that they remain facts, even if "Tommy Islam" regurgitates them.

21 hours ago, crazyk said:

What a load of boxxox your speaking,the so called religion of peace are taking over everywhere & killing people not of their peaceful religion, they're like rats invade a place breed like rats & kill the local habitat

Silly to generalise , cant blame all Christians because of the acts of a few.

20 hours ago, quad66 said:

We are been taken over by these so called immigrants it's only a question of time before they will be civil war. They don't integrate we are getting F****** by them all the while the politicians could t there votes .

Europe is on the brink of civil unrest, time to wake up and get our leaders to act.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Dust off the gaz chambers yeh ?

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:

Sorry, forgot to the add the obvious - that they remain facts, even if "Tommy Islam" regurgitates them.

Facts are facts, and the ones I make up are as good as anybody's.

I know that for a fact, because I read it on the internet.

43 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

Facts are facts, and the ones I make up are as good as anybody's.

I know that for a fact, because I read it on the internet.

Get off your horse and drink your milk, to quote the late and great John Wayne (I can hear lefty teeth cracking at the mere mention of his name!).

12 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

And when they know they have the support of the “leader of the free world”.......

What a childish crock of bubbling walrus poop that post is.

On 3/17/2019 at 3:23 PM, BritManToo said:

And yet Muslims are deeply conservative, pro religion, pro patriarchy, anti women's rights, anti gay, and wouldn't dream of voting for leftist candidates. Surely the policy is a concept designed to destabilise the country, and justify a police state. Unless you can come up with another more plausible reason?

Fascists/right should love Muslims, they already have the ideals to which they aspire.

Patriarchy, religious values, family bonds, et al.

As it happens you couldn't be more wrong. Most British Muslims - 64% in the last election - vote for the Labour Party.

Say what you like about Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, but you couldn't accuse them of not looking to the future when the threw down the welcome mat to immigrants at the rate of one a minute for the 13 years Labour was last in office.

We are all still reaping the dubious benefits of their largesse.

13 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

Facts are facts especially when you make them up to meet your own needs. Why not just accept that not everyone is a bigot?

34 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

Far more subversive than the Crusades

The Crusades would have been far more bitter and deadly if everyone was using Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Chuck in black market AK-47s, home made explosives, and it would have been a total and utter mess. Having your decapitated head raised on a pike cannot have been very nice, but instead of doing that, nowadays they cut your head off and put in on YouTube.

It would have been 200 years of shootings, and cowardly bombings, killing women and children, and people crashing flying dragons into villages killing thousands.

Not much different to what is happening now.

35 minutes ago, pr9spk said:

The Crusades would have been far more bitter and deadly if everyone was using Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Chuck in black market AK-47s, home made explosives, and it would have been a total and utter mess. Having your decapitated head raised on a pike cannot have been very nice, but instead of doing that, nowadays they cut your head off and put in on YouTube.

It would have been 200 years of shootings, and cowardly bombings, killing women and children, and people crashing flying dragons into villages killing thousands.

Not much different to what is happening now.

Spot on! 

All this fanatical stuff is getting out of hand.  The only people I want to kick the crap out of are my Thai relatives that I sponsored to come to the USA.  But then they came today to rake the leaves out of my yard and offered to clean the house, so I didn't kill them.

1 hour ago, Damrongsak said:

All this fanatical stuff is getting out of hand.  The only people I want to kick the crap out of are my Thai relatives that I sponsored to come to the USA.  But then they came today to rake the leaves out of my yard and offered to clean the house, so I didn't kill them.

I think you'll find that many married guys in the US and UK also would like to beat and torture their in-laws, especially the mother-in-law, being Thai has nothing to do with it at all.

11 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

Facts are facts especially when you make them up to meet your own needs. Why not just accept that not everyone is a bigot?

A bigot won't accept facts which undermine their beliefs. If the cap fits. . . 

8 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

I don't want to hurt any other human being, learn to walk away from trouble and choose the middle path.

14 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

Same goes for the Old Testament

Very definitely...

The whole thing is full of disturbing passages until you get to Maccabees 4.37 where you come across an amazing recipe for lemon meringue pie..

Don't ask me how it got there..

Archived