Newspaper With Highest Circulation

Begbie

Pattaya Today is bi monthly therefore I would imagine that would have a lower circulation than say the Pattaya Mail or Pattaya People. My guess would be on the Pattaya Mail as it has been around the longest.

If you could find out what the print run for each paper was that may be a good indicator. Or alternatively ring the proprietor of each paper and ask them. I am sure they would give you a truthful answer.

Pattaya Today is bi monthly therefore I would imagine that would have a lower circulation than say the Pattaya Mail or Pattaya People. My guess would be on the Pattaya Mail as it has been around the longest.

Reading that back there seems to be a floored logic if you are talking about each issue. :o

As the Pattaya Today is bi monthly perhaps the circulation numbers with the Pattaya Mail or Pattaya People could be construed as incomparable.

Why do you ask?

Are you looking to advertise?

If you are, it would be better to talk to other businesses about which gives them the best results. Distribution numbers do not customers make.

Do they just advertise in the paper version or do they use the online advertising?

Would your money be better spent by using other promotions?

Who is you your target market? Falang / expats? There is room at the top of the page for another sponsor. :o

• 4 weeks later...