March 18, 20197 yr Hi, I'm 22 weeks pregnant. I would like to find the gender of my baby. Many hospitals in Bangkok charge a huge price just to find the gender. Is there any labs or scan center who could do this ultrasound ? Kindly advise. Thanks in advance. Edited March 18, 20197 yr by Pradhi
March 18, 20197 yr I thought gender was a decision made by the child?Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
March 18, 20197 yr Author 6 minutes ago, Sealbash said: I thought gender was a decision made by the child? Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Hahaha. Yeah, no doubt about that. But finding the decision made by the child is with us ????
March 18, 20197 yr Labs and imaging centers do nto do this. You would have to go to a hospital and see an Ob-Gyn.
Create an account or sign in to comment