March 18, 20197 yr any regrets or complications? I'm long since done raising my kids and strongly considering this.
March 18, 20197 yr I had it done 20 odd years ago after my last kid was born. The only issue I had was driving home, my wife was driving, got in the car and threw her handbag on my lap, that hurt! I had, what I guess was a panic attack as the Doc was probing around and had this profuse sweating event. A little humiliating having the nurse calm you down, but no regrets Then again if you're over 50 and have had a colonoscopy, it pales in comparison! You're basically over it in 48 hours Edited March 18, 20197 yr by GinBoy2
March 18, 20197 yr After 2nd child in 13 months, had a vasectomy some 40 years ago...quick easy procedure...quick recovery... The plus side...if you have a partner...do not have to suit-up before going in...????
Create an account or sign in to comment