Polish man charged after threatening people with a gun in Patong

webfact

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Reducing the number of young people worshiping guns?

I dont know of many responsible guns owners that worship guns, unless you mean the same feeling that a man can get from a fine precision instrument or a 5 iron.

16 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I dont know of many responsible guns owners that worship guns, unless you mean the same feeling that a man can get from a fine precision instrument or a 5 iron.

Why the need to conflate "young people" with "responsible gun owners"?

19 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Well glorify we shall, it looks like a Glock 26, subcompact 9mm, I think a Thrd generation with standard sights. About $699 retail in the USA. Decent carry gun, but ergonomically not the best. So where would he get that gun here then?

No one cares about your adoration of objects.  And to answer your question, from a gun shop, it was only last year that they prevented any new gun licenses for foreigners, there must be a lot who already had one, or it of course could be licensed to his wife.

37 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Nope, not suggesting that, why did you avoid my question and pretend that I said something I didn't?

What is your problem ? Trying to make a point about something you don't know nothing about? 

This is what you said because he has a gun, like half of households in Thailand

17 hours ago, KMartinHandyman said:

She seems to have ratted him out pretty readily.

Why not ... he had a gun and was flashing it around ... he was a threat to her ... and every one else ... she did the right thing. ... And this is good to see.

2 hours ago, balo said:

“We are also investigating how the man came to own a hotel here,” he said."

There are plenty of lawyers, for the right money, here who will willingly construct a company/business to enable just about anyone to "own" whatever they want and this has been seen on TV over the years in regards to "land ownership" by foreigners.

Either that or his Thai wife owns it and he just thinks he does!

31 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

No one is adoring it. One is merely describing it. Projection much?

"feeling that a man can get from a fine precision instrument or a 5 iron"

So that is a description of the object, is it?

What exactly do you think I have projected on to this?

Sounds like he was set up by the wife,  totally innocent,  and here we have all the flame throwers taking it out on a innocent victim,  plenty of Judge,  Jury and executioners here, and they have had to eat their words so many times in the past. 

6 hours ago, Lupatria said:

It’s always these prejudices. Not all Poles are Mafia members or steal. There are not more than two or three ... per family. In the neighbouring countries they have the saying: “If today it is stolen- it is tomorrow in Poland”.

Don't confuse Poland with Liverpool!

3 hours ago, balo said:

What is your problem ? Trying to make a point about something you don't know nothing about? 

This is what you said because he has a gun, like half of households in Thailand

I don't have a problem and I know what I am talking about, the percentage of Thai households which have a gun license is approximately 50%.

And I know what I said, it was you who read something completely different into it.

6 hours ago, balo said:

"Col Anotai reported that after early investigations, it seems the Polish man is in Thailand on a tourist visa.

“We are also investigating how the man came to own a hotel here,” he said."

Good question, and his name has not been released to the media, which is normal to do here. 

So I guess he is protected somehow. And loaded with money. 

It’s pretty normal to not release the name all over the world. and I’m very sure they don’t release name but especially in Norway, the media always cover up crime did by a migrant, and then if the migrant got citizenship they will say”Norwegian citizens arrested for rampage the bus” but will never go into more details. I know this, I’m Norwegian myself and I know how corrupted and dishonest media are in Norway, sad but true, it wasn’t like that 20 years ago

Archived