Stop Brexit: A million people sign UK petition to stay in EU

webfact

11 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

I can see it slipping away....sadly. But then there is June 30!!!!

back to the drawing board or maybe calling up the old guard from the NF and get back on the terraces recruiting new blood ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

One million people sign UK petition to forever end democracy. Doesn't sound so great. I would like to see new laws introduced to ensure these million people can never vote or be involved in any way with politics - they just don't have the capacity to understand or respect votes that run against their wishes.

the next 2-4 GEs in the UK will be a total farce,wont be a majority govt in any of them,the brexit mess will take a generation to clean up.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Enoon said:

Speaking to you from the UK.

Just passed 2 million.

Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU.

The government repeatedly claims exiting the EU is 'the will of the people'. We need to put a stop to this claim by proving the strength of public support now, for remaining in the EU. A People's Vote may not happen - so vote now.

Sign this petition

2,002,343 signatures

try getting the 250,000 pros in thailand to sign,its in their interests as they wont be much trade of the baldy bulldogs at 30bt for the pound ???? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bomber said:

good,clapped out alcoholic unwashed ex pats in singha vests voted in june 2016 so i dont see a problem,

The difference is anyone that voted in the 2016 eu referendum was registered to vote

To vote in a referendum you must:

• be resident at an address in the UK or Gibraltar (or a British citizen living abroad who has been registered to vote in the UK in the last 15 years)
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

The difference is anyone that voted in the 2016 eu referendum was registered to vote

To vote in a referendum you must:

• be resident at an address in the UK or Gibraltar (or a British citizen living abroad who has been registered to vote in the UK in the last 15 years)

i didnt vote in 2016 and havent voted in a GE since the late 80s

34 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And you have the audacity to talk about democracy.

17 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And I guess you want the NI numbers of all who turn up for this weekends No-Brexit march checking?!

Let’s do something else. Find out we’re the money to fund the Leave campaign came from.

I guess your not keen on validation  of these petitions then 

6 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

I guess your not keen on validation  of these petitions then 

Irrelevant.

This petition is all over the news, all over social media - it’s even reached TVF.

Public support for ditching A50 is being discussed across the nation.

You can’t put that back in the box.

Which is precisely why you are thumping the keyboard trying to pretend this petition is irrelevant.

If it were you and the rest of the Brexiteers here would ignore it.

• Like 1