Reading this are you going to try hydroponics?, as for finding wheat and barley grains, not easy, very little is grown in Thailand, wrong type of climate,

Thai brewers, Chang, Leo etc import barley for their own  use ,

Some wheat is imported by the big feed companies, ie CP for they own feed mills, the odds of getting some from them would be slim.

If you want to try some fodder sprouts, maize would be a better option, it is more readily available, on a cost basis maize would be cheaper, you can get it locally, but it would be seasonal ,so you would have to buy all you need may be in one go and hope the rats do not find it.

But saying that, only last week I come across some maize near me, Lopburi, that had come down from Mair Sot, still on the cob ,they where going to thrash it out and sell the grain it to our local Betagrow feed mill,so out of season corn  is available ,if you can find it .

Look in TV history, this subject has come up before.  

Thanks Kickstart I was beginning to think only imported here as anything sold on net here very expensive so not cost effective I'll try maize it will only be a trial at fist to gauge cost v's weight grain if OK will do on a larger scale.

Archived