Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

Motorcycle taxi rider takes his kid with him everywhere he goes after wife kicked them out

webfact

Motorcycle taxi rider takes his kid with him everywhere he goes after wife kicked them out

4pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A story going viral on Thai social media features a motorcycle taxi rider who says that his wife kicked him and their daughter out of the house. 

He had paid a mortgage for eight years but it was in her name and she had another man. 

So he left with his eight year old daughter who he loves dearly. 

The story broke after a woman called Nuanjan Panyasapsin hired the rider on an application to take her from Sathorn to Sampeng in Bangkok. 

Somchart Thammathino, 54, poured his heart out to his passenger as his daughter sat in front of him on the journey through Bangkok's traffic. 

She goes everywhere with him clocking up 100-200 kms a day on the bike in the holidays. 

Daily News Online caught up with Somchart who said it was all true - he was thankful people didn't seem to mind having another passenger along for the ride. 

He is determined to put money away each week for his daughter's future and will do everything he can for her.

Sources: Daily News | Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-26

Good father doing the right thing for now with his daughter until he can work things out.

Any break-up is difficult for the kids but at least he's sticking by her which is more than the mother is doing.

She's shacked up with another man, I hope karma catches up with her real fast !

I remember a motorcycle taxi had his 4-year-old (?) son sat on the petrol tank of his NSR 125 at one of the wins on Sukhumvit / Thong Lor. By chance, I got allocated him. I declined and got the next bike. I would not want to be a passenger with a motorcycle taxi driver when there is his child riding up front. Too much risk.

23 hours ago, webfact said:

Well, daddy, make sure you don't crash with your young one, who has a a whole life time ahead of her..... Buddha Bless you.

Now this is what go-fund-me is for .

Not for feckless foreigners who crash motorbikes with no insurance, or scrounging YouTubers and don't forget the guy who wants you to pay for his wedding.

Can't someone locate his taxi rank and we could give him a few bucks .

And silly me who thought that only farang guys got cheated by their Thai wives and got kicked out of their own houses.

Consequently,  some of those fine ladies out there,  even cheat their own.

It is obvious, but such a story does remind one,  that anybody can get cheated in these land and real estate issues.

So watch your back and wallet out there fellas.

UPDATE:

"He's a filthy liar and a sex maniac" - wife hits back at "lovely" motorcycle taxi guy

The wife of a motorcycle taxi rider in Bangkok has hit back at claims she dumped him and that he was just a good guy. 

Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1092333-hes-a-filthy-liar-and-a-sex-maniac-wife-hits-back-at-lovely-motorcycle-taxi-guy/

19 hours ago, Nsp64 said:

Now this is what go-fund-me is for .

Not for feckless foreigners who crash motorbikes with no insurance, or scrounging YouTubers and don't forget the guy who wants you to pay for his wedding.

Can't someone locate his taxi rank and we could give him a few bucks .

Thank you!

I read a positive and a genuinely compassionate post after a long time.

17 hours ago, observer90210 said:

And silly me who thought that only farang guys got cheated by their Thai wives and got kicked out of their own houses.

Consequently,  some of those fine ladies out there,  even cheat their own.

It is obvious, but such a story does remind one,  that anybody can get cheated in these land and real estate issues.

So watch your back and wallet out there fellas.

Not ONLY in this land, dont forget to watch your back and wallet out there fellas in your home land too.

Archived