"He's a filthy liar and a sex maniac" - wife hits back at "lovely" motorcycle taxi guy

webfact

"He's a filthy liar and a sex maniac" - wife hits back at "lovely" motorcycle taxi guy

8pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The wife of a motorcycle taxi rider in Bangkok has hit back at claims she dumped him and that he was just a good guy. 

She has called him a cheat and a sex maniac who is using his daughter as a pawn in their fight.

Earlier in the week the "win" rider received praise for being a lovely guy taking his young daughter everywhere with him, sometimes as much as 200 kilometers on Bangkok's busy streets a day. 

Netizens called him the model father. 

He was hailed as a fine man doing everything for his daughter while he claimed that his wife was unfaithful and lazy. 

Now "Saen", 43, has told Daily News Online a very different story. She said they were together for 12 years until his sexual demands on her became far too much. 

When she refused his sexual advances he would beat her up and the matter ended up at the Thung Khru police station. They remained living at the same address so they could both take care of their daughter who was three at the time. 

The husband said that he was the one who paid all the mortgage on the house. Saen said this was complete rubbish - she paid everything and had to fork out for all their kid's school fees too.

She said that she worked six days a week getting money while her lazy husband did a few hours a day on the rank when it suited him. When funds were not enough she did another job so she then worked seven days a week, she said. 

She called him a liar and a fraud but it was the unreasonable sex demands that caused the break-up in the end, she claimed. 

Nowadays she gave him 600 baht a day to take care of their daughter and she claimed that he was using the child as a pawn. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-29
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

He kind of blew it as she was okay with working seven days a week to pay all the bills, him being a liar and a fraud while beating her yet only working a few hours a day (if he felt like it) “but it was the unreasonable sex demands that caused the break-up in the end, she claimed.”
He coulda just had a mai noi for the freaky stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

It must be quite unpleasant for the daughter , getting driven around in a BKK tuk-tuk all day , he shouldput her in a school or something

Aren't most Thai secondary schools currently on holiday until after Songkran?  One sees a lot of kids hanging around parents workplaces at this time of year.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

She may well not have said anything if he hadn't decided to lay it on thick and slag her off.

Now he has gone from hero to loser.

Women never lie, believe women!

How old are you? ......... 

How long have you worked in this bar? ........

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"He's a filthy liar and a sex maniac"  at first i thought this story was about me. :clap2:

sorry i edited this comment due to the effects of pain killers i am taking.

by the way, does anyone know where i can get more pain killers? :clap2:

I've been married 4 times.  Each time looking for happiness and company until they all started demanding sex all day long.  Anyone who has been married will tell you it is usually the woman that ends up demanding.  :cheesy:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, car720 said:

I've been married 4 times.  Each time looking for happiness and company until they all started demanding sex all day long.  Anyone who has been married will tell you it is usually the woman that ends up demanding.  :cheesy:

Holes can get a little used up and boring after awhile. Time to move on to the next stop.

8 hours ago, Cereal said:

I wonder what the sex demands were?

Since it resulted in just one child only during a 12 years period - we may imagine ... :shock1: