S African suspect in killing of Thai businesswoman captured in Vancouver

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, Pachalan said:

Is that little black rectangle covering his eyes supposed to render him unrecognisable ....... Jeez 

Considering they have charged him, released his name and even his passport page with all his details showing and nothing covering his face or anything else, I don't know what the black rectangle is for, perhaps it is related to Singapore law (that is where TV is based these days, isn't it).

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

unfortunately they'll have to take the death penalty off the table before Canada will extradite..

he deserves the firing squad what a pratt killing a defence less woman for 900,000 bht equevalent of 25,000 pounds which is nothing , shame on him and no mercy same as he did not show 

1 hour ago, fxe1200 said:

His real name is Johnnkwerre Odoemenam, the passport was different. Check out his facebook site.

That could make him a coloured not a black and could explain the hair and beard. (In my experience SA blacks have body and head hair like watch springs, beards do not grow thick and it is very rare to see that length on the head). Many coloureds are not that much different, but it is more likely. It could also be a new millennia Crown Topper.

9 minutes ago, rott said:

That could make him a coloured not a black and could explain the hair and beard. (In my experience SA blacks have body and head hair like watch springs, beards do not grow thick and it is very rare to see that length on the head). Many coloureds are not that much different, but it is more likely. It could also be a new millennia Crown Topper.

Wow, only a white South African could be that concerned by the mans ethnic makeup.

14 hours ago, daboyz1 said:

How does this guy get captured immediately in a foreign country almost immediately, yeti red bull boy is still running around partying?

I think I know the answer. $

Even though so many Thaivisa members cannot stomach relevant facts, Vorayuth is wanted for serious traffic offences, the African is wanted for murder as a result of deliberately caving the Thai lady's head in and deliberately robbing her.  That could be why.

14 hours ago, ShortTimed said:

48 hours.

Well done to the Police in all Countries involved.

That guy would have been better off signing on an illegal fishing vessel in the Gulf for a year or so.

Beats prison.

Unless he got tossed overboard because the captain couldnt be bothered paying him.

Running to pot smoking  hippie Canada won't save him either. Trudeau won't care about a male Nigerian Christian thug.

No Hindu/muslim votes in it.

24 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Why do you consider that to be the case?  I'm pretty sure "we" don't as you don't speak for anyone but yourself

Because the "meet up in a hotel at 8am on a Sunday to handle a jewellery transaction after being out until 4am" story is ridiculous. Most the coke comes into Thailand (and much of Asia and Europe these days) via Africa with a heavy Nigerian connection at the distribution stage, he looks (and travels) like a gangster and she looked rather a lot like a gangster's moll, for example there's photos circulating of her throwing what appear very much to be gang signs.

IMHO, of course.

10 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Even though so many Thaivisa members cannot stomach relevant facts, Vorayuth is wanted for serious traffic offences, the African is wanted for murder as a result of deliberately caving the Thai lady's head in and deliberately robbing her.  That could be why.

The third and most serious charge of reckless driving causing death will remain pending until 2027.

Hmm...., murder vs. reckless driving causing death (along with all the other charges that have already lapsed because of police inaction...

And the charges that probably should have been filed but weren't, like being under the influence at the time and then obstruction of justice in connection with the aborted "my butler did it" scheme.

Perhaps the Thai police will charge the African guy with "reckless jewelry trading causing death...."

21 minutes ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

Most the coke comes into Thailand (and much of Asia and Europe these days) via Africa with a heavy Nigerian and South African connection at the distribution stage, he looks (and travels) like a gangster and she looked like a gangster's moll. There's photos circulating of her throwing gang signs for crying out loud.

IMHO, of course.

Yes, And she was married to a Nigerian. But murder is murder regardless of what twisted cicumstances there may be.

26 minutes ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

Because the "meet up in a hotel at 8am on a Sunday to handle a jewellery transaction after being out until 4am" story is ridiculous. Most the coke comes into Thailand (and much of Asia and Europe these days) via Africa with a heavy Nigerian connection at the distribution stage, he looks (and travels) like a gangster and she looked rather a lot like a gangster's moll, for example there's photos circulating of her throwing what appear very much to be gang signs.

IMHO, of course.

"Most the coke comes into Thailand (and much of Asia and Europe these days) via Africa with a heavy Nigerian connection at the distribution stage"

Unless you were involved in this illegal business, how could you possibly know where most of it comes from and who distributes it?

1 minute ago, Kieran00001 said:

"Most the coke comes into Thailand (and much of Asia and Europe these days) via Africa with a heavy Nigerian connection at the distribution stage"

Unless you were involved in this illegal business, how could you possibly know where most of it comes from and who distributes it?

I'll tell you how, being part of the people that are hunting them, that's how

6 minutes ago, Blue Water Sailor said:

Yes, And she was married to a Nigerian. But murder is murder regardless of what twisted cicumstances there may be.

"and she was married to a Nigerian"  Wow, quite the evidence... just how bigoted is it possible to be?

If you really wish to believe that the woman who dresses like a gangster that is heavily connected to Nigeria via marriage arrived in Bangkok with 700k cash and goods at 10pm on a Saturday, went out until 4am, then met a Nigerian guy travelling on a fake South African passport at 8am on Sunday morning to discuss a jewellery transaction, then you're perfectly welcome to do so.

9 minutes ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

If you really wish to believe that the woman who dresses like a gangster that is heavily connected to Nigeria via marriage arrived in Bangkok with 700k cash and goods at 10pm on a Saturday, went out until 4am, then met a Nigerian guy travelling on a fake South African passport at 8am on Sunday morning to discuss a jewellery transaction, then you're perfectly welcome to do so.

I suppose you are "perfectly welcome" to victim shame a murder victim, if that's what tickles your fancy.

5 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

"and she was married to a Nigerian"  Wow, quite the evidence... just how bigoted is it possible to be?

Evidence? I said Murder is Murder regardless of what twisted circumstances there may be, everybody that knows me at all, knows I take people one at a time, I could care less where your from, what skin color you have, or what, if any, religion you are. Having said that, it's quite clear to me you know very little about the world, how it works, and who's running it. And no, the Nigerians dont run the world.

13 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Interesting, why post those articles considering there is no mention of Thailand in any of them?

Asia is mentioned in them, however if you wish for a specific Thailand reference here you go https://one.oecd.org/document/GOV/PGC/HLRF/TFCIT(2015)6/en/pdf

The third major route for cocaine is the West Africa/Sahel Route.44 This route has been pioneered by Colombians flying directly from Venezuela to Guinea-Bissau.45 Some shipments are moved through Central America and on to one of two transhipment centres located in either Guinea/Guinea Bissau or alternatively, to locations in the Gulf of Benin, along the coast from Ghana to Nigeria.46 Organized criminal groups in Nigeria play a significant role in this area of operations and use West Africa as a headquarters for their drug trafficking operations. Its operatives maintain an extensive network that extends beyond West Africa and to networks in countries including Cambodia, the Czech Republic, Germany, the United Kingdom, Hungary, Italy, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, the United States and Australia.47 After the cocaine reaches West Africa it is transported north, where operatives in Morocco have taken on a growing role, where longstanding hashish routes have been used to transport cocaine into Europe. Perhaps unsurprisingly, a 2009 report from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency noted the presence of South American and Mexican drug trafficking organizations in the region.48

Archived