If you are British and value your pension and other UK arising income, sign this!

On 3/27/2019 at 9:11 AM, Henryford said:

Cost of leaving the EUSSR - priceless. As for the 6 million signatures ha ha, most were signed by cyberbots or people outside the UK.

Leavers made this claim which has been proven untrue, like their claims pre 2016 referendum. Read the UK press and the government's own website.

14 hours ago, Kalasin Jo said:

seems a bit unhelpful, unnecessary, of you

yes silly remarks  theguy trying to help the Brit x pats  sign and help i saw yesterday the circus on tv what a mess  never thaught the british goverment would make such a mess of things in 2 years   

and May they just le her do her thing 

then no brexit deal falls over few months   but the petition maybe wakes the rest up 

Good luck there 

3 hours ago, Irishrogue said:

The majority in the country voted to leave now all the moaners want to circumvent the democratic process. 6 million is less than 10% of the population. It is a sad fact that "Those who shout loudest are heard first" and one might assume that the 6 million are made up in large part by people from other countries or Corben and his communist friends.

They didn't - it was about 37% of the electorate. And the brexiters resorted to so  many lies and illegalities that the whole thing would have been annulled had it been decisive. But it was only advisory.

The authenticity of the petitioners - I was one - has been checked. Opinion polls show most people now want remain - sensible as any brexit leaves us worse off, except BINO which is rather pointless.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Irishrogue said:

The majority in the country voted to leave now all the moaners want to circumvent the democratic process. 6 million is less than 10% of the population. It is a sad fact that "Those who shout loudest are heard first" and one might assume that the 6 million are made up in large part by people from other countries or Corben and his communist friends.

Who is  "Corben"?

8 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

well ok all the other votes from around the world then non British I even know a Thai who signed for a laugh . ,that better? oh and the ones that vote dozens of times , it is a farce .

False votes are removed. I watch the numbers go up, then fall back,then go up again. Presently just shy of 6 million. It's no joke. It's real.

If you prefer you can vote for one of the leave petitions on there and and a further fall in the £, but they haven't attracted the same numbers.

What actually happens is up to Parliament now, and they are taking notice. But like leave voters different factions in Parliament have different ideas of what brexit should look like. Interesting times, but bad for my pocket as one totally dependent on the currency exchange market. That alone tells us Brexit is bad for Britain. Plenty more evidence too if you look.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Longcut said:

What's to stop me from signing it. I am not even British.  I wouldn't do it. But I am just saying, how honest of a petition can it be?

You are correct, it is not honest at all, Julia Hartley Brewer signed it as 'Remoaner McRemoan Face"

UK Government has rejected the petition as it goes against government policy and the democratic wish of the electorate to leave the EU.

Parliament has voted against all eight of the alternative options or amendments to leaving the EU.

Parliament has rejected the deal that is on the table (the one and only deal that the EU is prepared to offer.

Parliament has voted not to leave the EU without a deal.

MPs appear to be just digging themselves a deeper hole . . .

• Like 2
On 3/27/2019 at 9:11 AM, Henryford said:

Cost of leaving the EUSSR - priceless. As for the 6 million signatures ha ha, most were signed by cyberbots or people outside the UK.

Do you have any facts to back up your claim - a link perhaps - or are you just spouting rubbish because you have nothing better to do?

9 minutes ago, Letseng said:

Who is  "Corben"?

The ones who have been shouting loudest have been leavers for the last 2 1/2 years. Remainers not given any kind of say by the appalling May Government and little by Labour which has just sat on the fence. Biggest step in UK history, only 1 vote by the people. Leavers didn't know then what what they were getting, false promises,different factions have different ideas of what brexit should be. It's a mess. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, hidbehindthesofa said:

UK Government has rejected the petition as it goes against government policy and the democratic wish of the electorate to leave the EU.

Parliament has voted against all eight of the alternative options or amendments to leaving the EU.

Parliament has rejected the deal that is on the table (the one and only deal that the EU is prepared to offer.

Parliament has voted not to leave the EU without a deal.

MPs appear to be just digging themselves a deeper hole . . .

Quite, after over 2 years. Leavers still don't know what they want. 2 weeks to go.

1 hour ago, rwill said:

Humans are afraid of change.  The fact the EU is fighting this so hard should show why it will be good for the UK in the long run.

The EU has only done what it could in view of May's red lines. There is a deal, but nobody in the UK wants it. 

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, Irishrogue said:

Have a second referendum when people know the truth of the effects of leaving the EU as opposed to lies on the side of Boorish's bus and a different result will be seen. For your information. Corbyn and his "communist" friends were mainly '"leavers", Tory boy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

As a Brit who voted "no" to joining the Common Market back in the early 1970's, I am still anti EU and will not sign this petition. A democratic vote has already been decided!!

Ah! Your choice. Your forum gives us a clue.

20 minutes ago, Kalasin Jo said:

The EU has only done what it could in view of May's red lines. There is a deal, but nobody in the UK wants it. 

Because of the (non-existant) Irish border problem, it keeps us in the customs union until the EU say that we can leave (never). 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

well ok all the other votes from around the world then non British I even know a Thai who signed for a laugh . ,that better? oh and the ones that vote dozens of times , it is a farce .

A Thai? Well they wouldn't like it if we interfered in their politics would they? Oh no. Proudly independent with a poor record on democracy. How many military take overs in how many decades?