Patong Police investigate taxi drivers beating up a tourist

webfact

11 hours ago, Benroon said:

He got a kicking because AFTER he agreed a 300 baht fee with the driver, en route he told the tuk tuk driver to stop at Burger King

Every time I take a taxi to Don Muang or Suvarnabhumi, I ask the driver to pull up someplace where I can buy a beer. Never had a problem.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

10 hours ago, thai006 said:

i just blame the stupid tourist , respect thai people and they will respect you :=) 

Respect is something people deserve and this bunch of cowards doesnt seem to be deserving mine.

• Sad 1

These groups of mindless thugs are everywhere not only Thailand.

in the west these groups who beat minorities to a pulp are called white supremesist nazis

In the Middle East these types are called isis extremist jihadis 

here they are called taxi drivers

Edited by NightSky
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Mob rule totally out of order.

Every time I see this its almost as if they are trying to prove themselves to the other thugs in the group similar to how small uneducated mindless idiots might think

Edited by NightSky
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

This crap doesn’t happen in Malaysia because the drivers would get serious prison time, rather than fine prolly equivalent to a couple of days takings....pathetic.

Yes it does. Mate of mine got kicking in Malaysia from a taxi driver and his mates, right across from Sunway hotel. Taxi driver thought my mate was pissed so tried to cheat him on the fare. When the argument escalated my mate got out the taxi to walk the last 50m to the hotel. The driver shouted on a few other guys who beat the shit out of him. So yes it does happen in Malaysia. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Khaeng Mak said:

Just read the whole story.  There was a mother and child present in the attacked group also.

That’s too bad. You only had to read the first two sentences of this thread above to learn that. 

• Like 1