JetSki crashes into shop in Kamala, Phuket

webfact

This is what I don't understand, why do they have to take these monstrosities back and forth every day... !? Why not just leave them there on the beach , chained together or with a night guard or something, should't cost much... !

It does not effect the beauty or atmosphere of the beach as it's night, they ruin the day time anyway, who cares about the night. If police doesn't allow it, then why not. It is so stupid if you ask me.

I asked one of them once, the best he could come up with was that it needs to be washed and cleaned, but I doubt you need to do that every night, maybe once a week... !?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Agusts said:

You probably don't live in Phuket, do you really think anyone will dare to steal from JetSki mafia - that would be the end of his life and all his extended family, I bet if they just leave them on the beach with the keys on, no one dare to even touch it, let alone steal it... lol

Rubbish.  If it was easier to leave the skis on the beach they would. Simple as that.  Jet ski thugs are the laziest creatures on earth.  That is why they rely on scamming as their business model.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Khaeng Mak said:

Rubbish.  If it was easier to leave the skis on the beach they would. Simple as that.  Jet ski thugs are the laziest creatures on earth.  That is why they rely on scamming as their business model.

Well, it's a mistrey to me, I think there is a law against it or some other legal issue, as you say otherwise these lazy buggers wouldn't bother... they bring and take, twice every single damn day ! 

There are so many things left here unattended every night, nobody as much as look at it , let alone touch it, any given day there is a US$100k  worth of iPhone and Samsung left on the beach while owners swim, and never heard of theft... now in Cambodia they stole the guy's bag, towel and even sandals who went swimming right in front of me... we gave chase but they were quick...

Edited by Agusts
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, steelepulse said:

They are not allowed to leave them on the beach.  If they were allowed, they would leave them.  Khi Kiat comes to mind here.

Lazy is very negative, and why see it as a negative. I'm sure many would prefer to leave things lying around anywhere if they were sure it would still be there when they need it next.

Convenient seems a much better and honest word.

When I read the headline It wouldn't of surprised me if the jet ski came out of the sea at mega speed and bounced off the beach sand and flew across the road into the shop.thais can do some seriously mental stunts when they've got a big engine between their legs.

• Haha 1