Big Joke gives red card to Cameroonian defender - nabbed for scamming!

webfact

5 minutes ago, bander said:

Who don't know Nigerians and the Prince with 100 millions that he need your help to transfer?  I get that mail all the time. 

yes but great nation of us and a have most clever man he name jussie smollet and he actually scam nigerians.

great success

2 hours ago, reargunnerph3 said:

Bank books, ATM cards and car taken as evidence? Never to be seen again.

typical camaroon scamming if he had been nigerian it would have gone into 10s of  millions of baht , best banning all cameroon and nigerians fron thailand and he should be publicaly flogged as a disgrace 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The black man's role, he said, was in working with his wife to convince young people learning in his soccer camps to open bank accounts with ATM cards that they would subsequently use in their crimes. 

Why describe him this way! 

When I read of people being scammed by others in this way, It doesn’t matter where the so called scammers are from, and there are a hell of a lot of westerner scammers here too, the well known phrase always comes to mind, it’s impossible to scam an honest man. An honest man would turn down an offer so huge that it must be considered illegal, a dishonest man would and does, just think of the rewards no matter what.

this guy “big joke” really is living up to his name, as, having a blatant rascist in charge of immigration is really not the best way to encourage people to come here.

3 hours ago, bander said:

Africans seems to be international scammers, pick a paper from any country and you will find a note about scam from African. Lucky me I have an African prince who want to transfer 100 million US$ to me for a small fee.

Why don't you marry him?

5 hours ago, Lupatria said:

So they parade the african guy around as the big fish while it turns out that most of the scammers involved are Thai... again xenophobia at its best.

How do I unsubscribe from news about the biggest joke of all?

Those africans invented scams like this , you realy think that the thais came up with that plan . He is the one recruiting the thais to use them to talk with other thais to get the money, and now he is blaming the thai . 

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Immigration chief Lt-Gen Surachate Hakparn and a large team of investigative officers announced the arrest of a Cameroonian footballer

I recall about 10 years ago these so called football scamsters were operating in Vietnam. They rounded them up and packed them off to nearby countries never to return. 

Ten years later Big Joke realises they have now appeared on his watch in Thailand.

I am beginning to feel sorry for the man. Left to his own devices to catch the crims he would be hopeless. If it wasn't for his informants he would be a nobody.

6 hours ago, Lupatria said:

So they parade the african guy around as the big fish while it turns out that most of the scammers involved are Thai... again xenophobia at its best.

How do I unsubscribe from news about the biggest joke of all?

There are three scammers in the photo, didn't you notice?  He's the famous one whereas the others are people nobody has every heard of. So there is nothing wrong with pointing him out and I don't see it as xenophobia. He had a sinister role to play in this scam as well, recruiting  young people into joining his scummy dirty tricks.  He deserves to be put on display. 

2 hours ago, Falcon said:

When I read of people being scammed by others in this way, It doesn’t matter where the so called scammers are from, and there are a hell of a lot of westerner scammers here too, the well known phrase always comes to mind, it’s impossible to scam an honest man. An honest man would turn down an offer so huge that it must be considered illegal, a dishonest man would and does, just think of the rewards no matter what.

this guy “big joke” really is living up to his name, as, having a blatant rascist in charge of immigration is really not the best way to encourage people to come here.

It matters, funny that so many of these scammers fit a certain profile and Thais are supposed to pretend it's not true just because that's somehow bad ?

After the mess they made of the footballer they had to send back to Australia it was inevitable they would scour the country for one to arrest.

not excusing the crime just pointing out the obvious. 

Similar to the honest taxi driver returning the money we all wait for after another negative taxi story.

Archived