Haze And Mosquitos

jaideeguy

Just wondering if the south of Thailand is suffering the same 'continental haze' that we [up north] are experiencing. visability is often less than 1,000 meters. this is just a casual survey as i am considering other options to the north where i have suffered several years in the dry season because of the slash and burn haze that surrounds us.

also, what is the mosquito situation??? we are having our worst year ever up north and wondering if it is same in south??

Just wondering if the south of Thailand is suffering the same 'continental haze' that we [up north] are experiencing. visability is often less than 1,000 meters. this is just a casual survey as i am considering other options to the north where i have suffered several years in the dry season because of the slash and burn haze that surrounds us.

also, what is the mosquito situation??? we are having our worst year ever up north and wondering if it is same in south??

in samui its clear blue skys very hot but jn the garden last night ive not seen so many mossies in a long time the big ones with black and white tails

:o