Wifi printer suggestion

recom273

I know this machine has a scanner, but I feel it's worthy of a mention anyway:

https://www.brother.co.th/en/work/products/all-printers/printers/dcp-t510w-refill-tank-system-printer-wifi-mobile-print

It has ink tanks that you buy bottles of ink for, and the manufacturer designed it that way. No need to retrofit ink tanks. WiFi printing (and scanning) and easy to use.

I mostly use it for printing, but having the ability to copy documents such as my passport is invaluable.

The economy is very good. I print a lot and rarely buy ink for the machine.

Don't buy a inkjet unless you use it regularly especially Epson, mine cost me more ink in maintaining it than I used in actually printing till it finally blocked up completely.I just go to a copy shop and mail them what I want printing.If I ever get a another printer it will be a basic monochrome Brother laser printer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adammike said:

Don't buy a inkjet unless you use it regularly especially Epson, mine cost me more ink in maintaining it than I used in actually printing till it finally blocked up completely.I just go to a copy shop and mail them what I want printing.If I ever get a another printer it will be a basic monochrome Brother laser printer.

Excellent advice, thanks!

I bought an retrofit ink tank printer a couple of years ago, it sits on the shelf and every time I need to print, I need to balance it on my chair. 

The only time I need to print is when I really need to, and ends up late at night wearing rubber gloves covered in ink. I bought a document scanner years ago, after discovering that unless everything is working, like its fitted with full and functional carts then the scanner doesn't function. 

Thats made my mind up. Thanks guys!

6 hours ago, Stocky said:

Brother HL-1210W