Couple Found Hung

george

Couple found hung

BANGKOK: -- A couple were found hung inside their home in which police believed to be a murder by the husband who later hung himself.

Prachak Lertrat, 46, and his wife, Massarin Sithisarn, 34, were found hung inside their home in Bangkok's Min Buri district at 7 am by their relatives.

Relatives told police that the couple engaged in a big quarrel Saturday night before they were found dead.

Police suspected that the husband hung his wife before hanging himself.

-- The Nation 2007-03-04

Couple found hung

BANGKOK: -- A couple were found hung inside their home in which police believed to be a murder by the husband who later hung himself.

Prachak Lertrat, 46, and his wife, Massarin Sithisarn, 34, were found hung inside their home in Bangkok's Min Buri district at 7 am by their relatives.

Relatives told police that the couple engaged in a big quarrel Saturday night before they were found dead.

Police suspected that the husband hung his wife before hanging himself.

-- The Nation 2007-03-04

maybe the wife hung the husband then hung herself some wives are bigger than there husbands sad waste all the same :o

Perhaps I am incorrect but I believe the correct word here is "hanged".

Odd method of killing one's wife, as I understand most domestic violence is usually more violent.

Perhaps I am incorrect but I believe the correct word here is "hanged".

You are correct. Hang has two past tense and past participle forms; hanged and hung. You should use hung in general situations, as in 'They hung out the washing', whilst hanged should only be used when talking about executing someone by hanging, as in 'The prisoner was hanged' or any death by hanging.

What does it matter, hang hunged hanged..............two people are dead and I would agree with the poster who said it was an odd way to murder someone. I am not going to write any more, I think it is unsavoury to speculate on the deaths of people we don't know.

RIP