Compromise? Time ticking down for Britain to come to Brexit agreement

webfact

14 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Funny how you’re saying it is “rubbish about lies” just to give evidence in the very next sentence that it’s not rubbish. 

But yah whatever. People are tired and sick of it. Brexiters failed to bring people together behind a cause. Because rather then seeking compromises they took the ultra-radical position. Lies, insults, hard-Brexit, war rhetoric. That only works when you can find enough people who are equally radical. Turns out there aren’t. Moderate people who voted to leave in the referendum were alienated and now Brexiters are about to losing it all. And in their typical manner, even now when it would be time to take action and get into the drivers seat to save their cause, they sit in their corner and shout betrayal. That’s not how you win a war. To win a war, you need to win over people and lead. 

Your attempt to split people who voted leave into two groups doesn't work. To win a war you need to be in command of the battle, unfortunately May managed to steal that position. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Your 'Brexiters' should surely read 'the Government!'

8 minutes ago, nauseus said:

To win a war you need to be in command of the battle, unfortunately May managed to steal that position. 

Just like I said, you’re sitting in your corner shouting betrayal. You’re accepting your defeat. All those big powers stealing it from you the people. May, the government, the big banks, George Soros. You can do that, but haven’t you noticed by now that it doesn’t lead you anywhere? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Just like I said, you’re sitting in your corner shouting betrayal. You’re accepting your defeat. All those big powers stealing it from you the people. May, the government, the big banks, George Soros. You can do that, but haven’t you noticed by now that it doesn’t lead you anywhere? 

Two more days of Sonny and Cher & we may yet get what we voted for :clap2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Along with 17.4m others perhaps.

The 17.4m is near 3 years out of date though and personally don't care in or out now like most by now probably. The bit I do care about is bringing both sides to book over the endless lies that has brought us to this hideous Shakespearean shit shower and make them pay????

On 4/8/2019 at 10:11 AM, Loiner said:

All to do with Remainers.
Remainers in the Tory party MPs who would not have allowed a Brexiteers leader. Remainers in the Tory MPs who supported Remainer PM May in the no confidence vote even after her disastrous performance. Remainers in the Labour Party who are defying their own constituents. Remainers in the LibDems who have always usurped the referendum. Remainers in the civil service who have been pulling the strings they should not be allowed to touch. Remainers in the BBC and MSM who continue their anti democratic propaganda.....

If this is correct, it seems that the Remainers are not the really ones who lose the Brexit referendum. 

Edited by luckyluke

Really?

Surely you're not stupid enough to fall into the trap of 'I knew from his eyes that there was something wrong with this serial killer'?  But of course, they only come out with this crap after the guy was proven to be so....

Only the seriously prejudiced would come out with this type of crap re. Farage.
D/d..remoaners are really grasping at straws now

Oh dear.how sad.never mind[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

With respect..Do you come from one of the eu junkie dubsidy countries by any chance??
Just asking?

The irony is, many of the people who oppose Brexit, whether they’re remainers or just think Brexit is a stupid idea, actually have things to criticize about the EU and would like to see some change. That includes myself and people around me. 

Brexiteers have failed to win those people. They have alienated them by taking an ultra-radical position built on lies and insults. “Unelected Brussels bureaucrats” anyone? However, most people are decent people of the middle who are disgusted by such behavior. 

The interesting I can observe with myself and people around me is that Brexit has made us much more supporting of the EU than before. Part of that is because we appreciate benefits that we were not immediately aware of before but took for granted more, but part of it is also because Brexit is not perceived as a noble cause but a huge middle-finger in your face. 

On the other hand, had the Brexiteers not resorted to lies and insults towards the EU, I am not even sure if they had won the referendum in the first place. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

" win a war " ???

Dear oh dear..such words to use on a Forum..however..BREXITEERS can WALK THE WALK as well as talk the talk.

Just wonder what mainland europe will do re INTEL re possible terrorist attacks WITHOUT THE 5 EYES ????

Funny how you’re saying it is “rubbish about lies” just to give evidence in the very next sentence that it’s not rubbish. 

But yah whatever. People are tired and sick of it. Brexiters failed to bring people together behind a cause. Because rather then seeking compromises they took the ultra-radical position. Lies, insults, hard-Brexit, war rhetoric. That only works when you can find enough people who are equally radical. Turns out there aren’t. Moderate people who voted to leave in the referendum were alienated and now Brexiters are about to losing it all. And in their typical manner, even now when it would be time to take action and get into the drivers seat to save their cause, they sit in their corner and shout betrayal. That’s not how you win a war. To win a war, you need to win over people and lead. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Typical..just typical..cos he was and always is a very busy person.
Seem to remember a certain imo sociopath and war criminal coming out eith the same patter re tge CHILCOT REPORT !!!!!

Ask Arron Banks, he handed over £8,000.000 from an overseas source that he is unable to identify.

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Ask Arron Banks, he handed over £8,000.000 from an overseas source that he is unable to identify.

He got it from his Russian wife, who got it from Russian intelligence ... Banks is an asset of the Russian state ...  

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Typical..just typical..cos he was and always is a very busy person.
Seem to remember a certain imo sociopath and war criminal coming out eith the same patter re tge CHILCOT REPORT !!!!!

I see you wandering off topic there. 

I've answered the question I was asked, do you have anything to add?