Watching the US Masters

Becker

Master's golf a private showing.  Broadcast rights highly restricted and controlled  by the rich white boys in charge. 

Suggest you check The Guardian UK for live coverage but no pictures or TV offered.

Unless, unless our wonderful general PM invokes Article 44 to override the law and demand free telly coverage in Thailand. Dream on. 

FOX Sports has it every night w/Live coverage beginning at 0200. Watched for an hour last night. Will tune in each night, if happen to wake up. As for "streaming" or apps...there seem to be some ways to do it, but most will require a VPN, as it seems access is GeoBlocked for some regions. Some decent articles w/ideas if you Google watch Masters online free 

:thumbsup:

44 minutes ago, chingmai331 said:

Unless, unless our wonderful general PM invokes Article 44 to override the law and demand free telly coverage in Thailand. Dream on. 

Funny that as I saw an ad late Wednesday on one of the Thai stations advertising what looked live coverage but not until about 3.30am for Thursday-Sunday.................

4 hours ago, longball53098 said:

Subscribe to Vaders and a one month subscription is only 15 USD. At least 3 channels have Masters. Can use Vaders on many devices. No contracts.

No need to pay for a subscription if you have a laptop, tablet or Desktop. VIP League Sports is a free website that LIVE streams almost ALL sports available. Not sure if it will run on a smart phone.

Woods in the final group makes me NOT want to watch. :bah: 

But will be fun to see him lose again, ever so close, and still stuck on 14...never to catch Jack! He wants so bad what is forever out of reach. :clap2:

1 hour ago, Skeptic7 said:

But will be fun to see him lose again, ever so close, and still stuck on 14...never to catch Jack! He wants so bad what is forever out of reach. :clap2:

Personally I think it's great that at his age and after so much surgery that he is actually only 2 shots back from the lead. 

Whether he wins or not hopefully it will be good drama.

17 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Apologies, didn't mean to trigger your passive-aggressive response..."I won't watch, I will watch". Did you watch with one eye closed?

I was merely trying to give folks a heads-up on the change to the tee-times, so they wouldn't (perhaps) be waking up at 02:00 and miss the final round.

Tiger's first major win, when not holding the 54 hole lead, and 22 years between Master's win was "another one for the ages" (apologies to Jim Nantz).

20 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Apologies, didn't mean to trigger your passive-aggressive response..."I won't watch, I will watch". Did you watch with one eye closed?

I was merely trying to give folks a heads-up on the change to the tee-times, so they wouldn't (perhaps) be waking up at 02:00 and miss the final round.

Tiger's first major win, when not holding the 54 hole lead, and 22 years between Master's win was "another one for the ages" (apologies to Jim Nantz).

I was the one who "liked" your post. My reaction was to my forever loathing of the arrogant asshat in the red shirt on Sunday.  

Typical collapse by the other hacks playing with and around him...like cheap card tables in a wind storm, but there was no wind. And where were the "young guns"? (young bums is more fitting) Cowering cuz the over-the-hill sheriff limped back in to town. ???? 

Been to Augusta National once for a practice round in 2004 when Mickelson won his first Major. Magnificent and gorgeous place with a ton of history, but it plays entirely too easy nowadays. It's too short in length and what little rough there is...is way too short and not near thick enough. Needs an overhaul, but there's no room there to lengthen it. Hardly fitting of a Major, unless they can make it more difficult. IMPAO anyway! :vampire:

19 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Wrong!

Archived