Child rapist finally nabbed in Chonburi after being on the run for ten years

webfact

Child rapist finally nabbed in Chonburi after being on the run for ten years

8pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The Crime Suppression Division acting on an arrest warrant for a child rapist finally got their man after a ten year hunt. 

When Anusorn Samidee, 38, realized the game was up his face paled and he admitted what he did all those years ago, reported Daily News. 

Anusorn, from Loei, had been charged with raping his 12 year old stepdaughter in Nakorn Sri Thammarat in Thailand's south in 2009.

But he went on the run and avoided jail. He was arrested yesterday in Sri Racha, Chonburi.  

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-04-11
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, toenail said:

Why does the one bib have his arm around the shirtless victim? 

I’ve seen it in quite a few photos where the police put their arm around some despicable criminal. For the life of me, I don’t know why. 

Just now, rkidlad said:

I’ve seen it in quite a few photos where the police put their arm around some despicable criminal. For the life of me, I don’t know why. 

I'm pretty sure that they do it in case he tries to get up and run again. Better just to leave him laying on the ground with a boot in his back. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Why it has to take 10years to get this guy 

I hope he get life in prison 

Well at least it proves that they didn’t just let it be forgotten about.

Some TV members just have to see the bad side of everything. 

Well done BIB for not giving up and getting a scum bag off the streets. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tongjaw said:

Well at least it proves that they didn’t just let it be forgotten about.

Some TV members just have to see the bad side of everything. 

Well done BIB for not giving up and getting a scum bag off the streets. 

Like a member said before if he have stolen money from the police he would be Arrested quickly 

So in my opinion they really don't care about this case they just got lucky to find him 

So as you said well done... No no 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Like a member said before if he have stolen money from the police he would be Arrested quickly 

So in my opinion they really don't care about this case they just got lucky to find him 

So as you said well done... No no 

Do you have inside information to say they found him by shear luck? No I don’t think so.

I’m not saying that they are all good in the police force. Although as in this case some can get the job done even if it takes 10 years. 

In my opinion some people will always be complainers in life and others will see the bright side when it shows itself. 

The young stepdaughter who he raped may now have some peace in her life. Hopefully the fact he has been apprehended will allow her heal from the terror she must have felt years ago. 

4 hours ago, falang07 said:

I find it quite worrying, too

no .... it's nothing, thais tend to do this sometimes ... I've seen complete strangers act this way during coversations ... thai people see nothing wrong with being overly attentative to another who they have only known five minutes. It's not unusual.

And maybe he doesn't want him to escape again ... lol

Edited by steven100

This just shows that the police also investigate"cold cases" , this happened 10 years ago. But maybe the victim comes from an influential family.   Anyway good job. 

• Like 1

It is a joke for them they know any Thai man with a bit of money can get a young teen at a Karioki, 12,13 same same. This is a shirtless bum, a bit of work for them, no money for the Cops he is so inconsequential he could lay low almost 10 years.

500 baht and a Wai.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, toenail said:

He's teaching him what's next in the pokey!  Anus = the new vagina!  He'll be passed around for cigarettes. 

9 hours ago, toenail said:

It looks like the copper is trying to do a selfie with the low life and wants him in frame.

Cheers

8 hours ago, Khunbilly said:

I'm pretty sure that they do it in case he tries to get up and run again. Better just to leave him laying on the ground with a boot in his back. 

Or hand cuff the hands in their back.  Can make bathroom things a bit tricky but really does hinder the person's ability to put up much of a fight

14 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Local interpretation of "good cop bad cop"... 

• Thanks 1

On 4/11/2019 at 7:26 AM, Henrik Andersen said:

Why it has to take 10years to get this guy 

I hope he get life in prison 

Big question, where one does not seem to be able to do anything without an iD card.

As for the prison sentence, let the judges decide on that after they hear the full facts of the case.

• Like 1