non O at savannakhet

I'm in Savanaket as I type waiting to pick up my new visa. They did not ask for anything regarding finances. I only had one photo so I had to go across the street and get a new picture taken. Got 12 passport pictures got 100thb

I did a multi-entry O based on marriage 5 months ago and NO income verification was required.

Sent from my SM-J250F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, bumofdabeach said:

I'm in Savanaket as I type waiting to pick up my new visa. They did not ask for anything regarding finances. I only had one photo so I had to go across the street and get a new picture taken. Got 12 passport pictures got 100thb

Sent from my SM-J250F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Was there a big turnout?

Posts on here saying it's gotten really busy lately?

TIA.

10 hours ago, Will27 said:

Was there a big turnout?

Posts on here saying it's gotten really busy lately?

An American friend asked me today about this visa. He has previously used an income verification letter. Now he is thinking of changing to this visa type. With some embassies not issuing the verification letter any more there seems to be more interest in getting a visa in Savannakhet but I was there in September and there were very few people in line when the consulate opened. That was on a Tuesday. Some days are apparently busier than others. Monday, for instance is a busy day because the consulate has been closed for the weekend, Thursday also is a busy day and Friday is quiet for obvious reasons. It seems the best days to go would be Tuesday and Wednesday.

• Thanks 1