Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Swans first gamers Papley, Hewett and Mills played very well. The Swans were inaccurate in their kicking. 25 behinds (6 were rushed) are too many.

Swan was injured in the first quarter and maybe in doubt for about 8 weeks. Cloke did not touch the ball until the 3rd quarter after he went to the ruck.

It is good to get a win in the first round.

I don't know what i was thinking tipping Collingwoood to win... Even Alexrrr tipped Sydney

Collingwood look like they have a long season in front of them and didn't look much like a finals side they had been talking about themselves as

The Sydney youngsters performed sensationally. I was blown away by how well they played and the pressure Sydney applied. I really expected the new line up and injuries to be exploited by Collingwood. Perhaps their brains are drug addled...

There was a bit of fumbling and a few poor decisions close to goal by the young crew, but they still deserve their post match fairy-bread as a treat after that

Future looks good for Sydney for the next 5 years. Not sure where Jessie Hogan will slot in to the side come 2018

• Like 2

Anyone having problems viewing the leaderboard for the Tipping comp?

I can't find it anywhere...

And I'm second just 2 points behind CHOOKS....we can find it easy....I noticed your second last, lot of ground for you to make up already after just 5 games.

You really tipped against the Swans? Well you must of your on 3, the slippery one I think is the Saints, they can be anything on there day even were there at and let's not forget Port, they frustrated me so often last year.

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

Righto guys a new issue has surfaced for us who play fantasy as well, once you could access it from the AFL app can't do it anymore it seems, have a fantasy app on my phone but guess what appears not to be available anymore when I looked this morning to put it on my iPad mama mia what's with the tinker league ?

Up until this point I did it through saved web pages on my pc.....now if I want to travel.......big fingers on a small phone....geeeeeeesssssss

Righto guys a new issue has surfaced for us who play fantasy as well, once you could access it from the AFL app can't do it anymore it seems, have a fantasy app on my phone but guess what appears not to be available anymore when I looked this morning to put it on my iPad mama mia what's with the tinker league ?

Up until this point I did it through saved web pages on my pc.....now if I want to travel.......big fingers on a small phone....geeeeeeesssssss

The AFL Fantasy League app has been around for a few years now but don't think it's ever been available as a separate iPad app. The work around for that is to search (on your iPad) for "iPhone Only" - which is the first tab on the left hand side of your screen - then it will show up and you can download it onto your iPad.

Log in using the same details you would if you were using a PC/Laptop... I've never found it particularly helpful other than to check how the team is going.

Same here BookMan.

Can't get it on my tablet but it's there on my desk computer.

I can get it on my old samsung grand.

Try going through to plus my comps using the 3 white line thingy in top left hand corner and see if that works.

So go to comps,select thailandtv then back to 3 white line thingy then plus my comp and ladder will come up.as a selection.

Edited by farmerjo
  • Like 2

Same here BookMan.

Couldn't even log in on the iPad (using Safari and Chrome) but no issues using my laptop, suggest Khun BM is having issues scrolling to the bottom of the page :P

• Like 1

Hi all, I am using the app on my iPad and is working fine for the tipping. I am not in the Fantasy Team thing.

Also contrary to previous comments from me Channel 7 are playing the Dockers match on TV which is good but the Bulldogs are playing a much better game Freo 2 points to 25

Same here BookMan.

Couldn't even log in on the iPad (using Safari and Chrome) but no issues using my laptop, suggest Khun BM is having issues scrolling to the bottom of the page tongue.png

It isn't something that has been familiar to me in the past GS

tongue.png

Edited by BookMan

The way freo are going i will displace you bookmanfacepalm.gif

Freo are starting to wake up,,, maybe a latte and a walnut butter croissant all round and then maybe a goal.

I tipped the Doggies so i feel okay at this stage...tongue.png

Doggies have missed 4 easy shots at goal this 2nd quarter but still lead 55-8 with 7 minutes to go in the 2nd

Long way to go... Doggies have kept Freo in with a sniff rather than Freo getting themselves a sniff.

Doggies look pretty awesome...almost as awesome as Sydney looked yesterday

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 1

Pavlich reported for rough contact 2nd quarter

Doggies could have put Freo away that quarter

10 shots at goal for:

2 goals

6 behinds

2 out on the full

I'd be surprised if the report on the big Pavlova

wasn't withdrawn.

Clearly got him on the shoulder methinks.

• Like 2

The AFL Fantasy League app has been around for a few years now but don't think it's ever been available as a separate iPad app. The work around for that is to search (on your iPad) for "iPhone Only" - which is the first tab on the left hand side of your screen - then it will show up and you can download it onto your iPad.

Log in using the same details you would if you were using a PC/Laptop... I've never found it particularly helpful other than to check how the team is going.

Thanks GRANT but I looked under iPad iPhone when in the App Store, think I will try hooking my iPad back into the iMac iTunes stores all your apps I might be able to get it that way, though I might be blind for not seeing it I will keep rooting around but failing that I saved the fantasy web page on the pad.