Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

I can tell you all not to put your money on the Blues or the Dee's, as for the rest off them......look to the east and see which way the wind blows...then thats the way it will go.

Ohh! Seems your faith in the Dees is in ardent anguish..

Given the statistics – “The Roos have not lost to Melbourne since 2006 and will ride a 14-game winning streak into this latest clash” I tend to agree with your predictions.

Talking of predictions,,,

Will your pain continue tonight,?

Will the Bombers do a night raid on the Port and leave it in smoking ruins,,

Will Joey D kick six+ ,, possibly,,

But I don’t think so..

Choc dee krap all tipsters. wink.png

Port are doing what the Dees should have been doing which is be up 49 points half way through the second quarter, so nope i didn't pic Essendon because i still think they won't win anymore than a few games and Finnish bottom.

The Dees will bounce back but not in Tassie, though i would expect them to be more aggressive this week, after all they were woful last week, North are on the cusp of something big if they dont do it this year then thats that.

And I'm playing you in Fantasy this week JOboss.....the only place your boss is in your fantasy team the mrs is boss at home right>?

Well I've gone for the saints and dogs this week. What is it with the Chinese writing on the back of the Port jumpers? What does it say/mean? Has the team been purchased by China?

The game is being broadcast live into China me CHOOKS, the Port boss if i heard right is over there, from my limited understanding its possible a promo game to tap into that market, there are 2 Chinese guys calling the game which you might have seen by now if your watching C7.

• Like 1

Well I've gone for the saints and dogs this week. What is it with the Chinese writing on the back of the Port jumpers? What does it say/mean? Has the team been purchased by China?

a Chinese station has bought the rights to show games in china.

we could see bus loads of tourists attending future games...

much like they do the grand palace or chiang mai somewhere

• Like 2

Everyone in the TVF tipping comp picked Port. Not at all helpful to me! [emoji12] I also picked the margin (in reverse that is. I thought 16. It was 61).

i think i was about the same

Good to see Port turned up to play ... a week too late

• Like 1

No not everyone picked PORT...what a shock for me when i looked this morning, I'm dead sure i picked port but no i picked essendon, i had this in the first game where using the iPad the first game was opposite to what i choose then i had time to change it`......

You recon I'm not cut this morning.....

• Like 1

No not everyone picked PORT...what a shock for me when i looked this morning, I'm dead sure i picked port but no i picked essendon, i had this in the first game where using the iPad the first game was opposite to what i choose then i had time to change it`......

Gee,, that’s unfortunate. rolleyes.gifcheesy.gif

You would not the first to be deceived by technology,

The up side is,,, the weekend should get better.

I thought Alex was keen on essendon this year
  • Like 2

The game is being broadcast live into China me CHOOKS, the Port boss if i heard right is over there, from my limited understanding its possible a promo game to tap into that market, there are 2 Chinese guys calling the game which you might have seen by now if your watching C7.

Bit more to the story...

A young man from China has joined Port Adelaide

reserves

'AFL makes China television debut with Port Adelaide broadcast deal'

Beijing: How do you say "specky" in Mandarin? The AFL's milestone broadcast on Chinese state television had the commentators reaching for the dictionary – and possibly more than a few viewers scratching their heads at the unfamiliar sight.

Friday night's match between Port Adelaide and Essendon was broadcast on delay on China's state broadcaster CCTV as part of a landmark deal clinched by the South Australian club to air two of its home games on the network.

The match, which saw Port run away with a 61-point win, aired on CCTV5+, the digital multichannel offshoot of the network's main sports channel. Port's next home game, against Geelong in round five, will be broadcast live.

The initiative, which represents the most significant step to market the game to the world's largest audience since a 2010 exhibition match between Melbourne and Brisbane in Shanghai, came after a two-year effort by Port to seek partnerships and commercial arrangements in China. A further announcement is expected to coincide with Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull's visit to China next week.

CCTV has deployed a team to study the game, and its two-man commentary team, including former national rugby team player Liu Kai, did an admirable job explaining the intricacies of the game despite being new to the sport.

"I personally haven't participated in this sport," Liu told viewers in the match's preamble. "I played rugby, but let's learn about it together."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-makes-china-television-debut-with-port-adelaide-broadcast-deal-20160408-go2cma.html#ixzz45IKHpmOr

• Like 2

Saints v Collingwood...Close at half time...Saints gave up a bit of a lead.. St Kida to come home?

Adelaide in danger of demolishing Richmond...Eddie Betts with twoo very good goals

Saints, 6 unanswered goals for the 3rd quarter.. That's the ball game!

Bucks must have given the boys one of his inspirational zingers at half time

• Like 1

I've never been in a tipping comp before where you can change your tips at the last minute.

Bloody dangerous!

Haha! Especially if you are vulnerable to fellow tipsters urging.

Gotta show some bottle and stick to your guns. tongue.png

• Like 1

I've never been in a tipping comp before where you can change your tips at the last minute.

Bloody dangerous!

Haha! Especially if you are vulnerable to fellow tipsters urging.

Gotta show some bottle and stick to your guns. tongue.png

watch that Khun will27 fella... he can muddy the waters
  • Like 2

Whewww! Great game at SCG

Lift that noble banner high

Shake down the thunder from the sky.

GWS have some pace..

Bulldogs might rip us apart running like that

Sydney had about 20 more inside 50s..

That was a tough game with a lot of pressure

• Like 1

Yep. I changed from Adelaide to Richmond earlier this morning. And the less said about Collingwood the better. It's gonna be a long season...

[emoji835]️[emoji836]️[emoji835]️[emoji836]️[emoji835]️[emoji836]️[emoji835]️

Freo look good

hungry for a win

they look focused pre game

• Like 1

Yep. I changed from Adelaide to Richmond earlier this morning. And the less said about Collingwood the better. It's gonna be a long season...

[emoji835]️[emoji836]️[emoji835]️[emoji836]️[emoji835]️[emoji836]️[emoji835]️

Freo look good

hungry for a win

they look focused pre game

Might get some rain showers 2nd quarter,

Help to wash the blood off if it turns into a punch up.

Go Weagles........

• Like 1

Got give it to the saints, only one on the bench but they kept going, ran pressured and hit hard. I thought we were gone after losing 3. Mc Cartin being diabetic, his blood sugars dropped so doubt full if he can ever play more than a quarter of football.

Rights Righto I'm having issues....big issues with the tipping....I clearly picked WCE to win you can even see it highlighted in blue yet it's showing up as wrong pic...this site sucks.....may correct itself god willing praise be to Allah and all that....I know it's not me screwing up.....

post-186435-14602046924362_thumb.jpg

What to do????? What to do???? Commissioner were are you??????

It's been doing that. Same thing happened with the Swans game.

It'll come good.

Sites probably been hacked by BM's Chimpy and he's playing with us.

Maybe you really did tip Port Power and not the Dons???? smile.png

Edited by joboss
  • Like 2