Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Mattel Co.has always been at the leading edge  when it comes to Barbie's fashion smarts.   The latest Ken doll to run off the production line now sports a chic little man bun.

Does anyone know how to photoshop a Greater Western Sydney jumper onto this pic?

Ken-doll-with-a-man-bun.jpg

Garry Lyon labels current game ‘a modern day disgrace’

AFL great Garry Lyon has teed off on the current state of affairs in football — and Lance Franklin is at the centre of his gripes.

FORMER Melbourne Demons captain Garry Lyon has taken aim at the current coaches of the game and slammed them for having a defensive mentality.

After Lance Franklin and Josh Kennedy finished first and second respectively in the Coleman Medal, the two kicked a combined one goal in their teams’ semi-final losses.

Lyon believes the results could have been different had their coaches given them more license to focus on kicking goals as opposed to playing a role within the team defence.

“The two best key forwards of the modern era played for sides that got unceremoniously dumped from the finals race last weekend,” said Lyon on SEN Breakfast.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/garry-lyon-labels-current-game-a-modern-day-disgrace/news-story/3b0725abd4b667554be150c88edb0625

On 17/9/2017 at 1:56 PM, AlexRRR said:

The words out down at Seaford is a 10 year multi million dollar contract is going on the table to keep a former number 1 draft pick with oodles of promise tied up for ever, they dont want someone else to get him as there still expecting him to take over from saint Nick any time soon...someday ....in a far off planet....will be the messiah they have been waiting for....one day....apparently it will be bigger than Buddys and Dustys combined.....

Never happen Alex

1 hour ago, Thechook said:

The GWS home final at Spotless Stadium last week broke an AFL/VFL record.  Scored the lowest crowd in VFL/AFL history for a final.  The previous lowest crowds were during the 1st world war but they were still getting 14k + 

Crows cant fail to be in and its not even 3/4 time yet...if GWS make the GF do you think they will sell all the tickets to the game mr Nostro Chooks?

I mean there are only so many Crow fans not enough to fill the MCG, hang on....adopt a team adopt GWS might be the only GF we will be going to in our life time officer...

22 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Crows cant fail to be in and its not even 3/4 time yet...if GWS make the GF do you think they will sell all the tickets to the game mr Nostro Chooks?

I mean there are only so many Crow fans not enough to fill the MCG, hang on....adopt a team adopt GWS might be the only GF we will be going to in our life time officer...

Most of the tickets are owned by corporations. The average guy doesn't have a chance for grand final.  It's a day big business make decisions with the game as a backdrop

• Like 2

8 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Well i enjoyed the game tonight,until they showed a couple of fags kissing after Cameron's 5th goal.

Everyone whinges about a certain religion taking over well,who are having the babies,not these guys.

SSM vote NO.

OMG Fj.....your showing your age.....the press have been wipping up a storm in au over the vote to legalise same sex marriage, the AFL had the Yes put in there logo, up for a day then quickly down....this is the organisation that runs professional football in our country...what happened to the days when the "smarter" organisations and leading humans did not appear to take sides?

Obviously lot off gays live in western Sydney and Northcote, bit far from Niddrie arnt you lucky officer dibbles?

The point of my reply is...as per usual the AFL just haven't got a clue, seem to be seeing to be the moral police of there member clubs supporter...

Me? oh i dont care to much about which way you swing just as long as gay men leave me alone, I'm not a pretty boy anymore..hehehe

Ps...belive it or not there slant is normal its not like they choose to be one way or the other.

• Like 1

After the pussys dismal display last night they might have been taken back with Fj's gays showing emotion after a goal the question now should be asked of the "other" Scott...is he the gay one? Can the guy coach? 

After spending a bucket of money a couple of years ago and luring a number of high profile stars a flag in his first year while still riding the crest of a Thompson wave there going now where fast and seemingly backwards, again this year unable to back up a great performance, Swans would have given the Crows a torrid game last night....

Lets look at facts...Dangerfeild to the Cats, big mula no flag in 2 seasons, Franklin 10 million forever contract 3 seasons later No flag in fact both clubs slipping.

When Beams went to Brisbane and the other Pie to the Blues they were very good players, both clubs even further down the ladder now....

Hawthorn rolled the dice with free agency did ok and won a flag with Frawley honestly it was a weak year though this year picking up high profile off contract players and zoooooom down the ladder they go...

Going way back Buckley from Lions to Pies...and the list is long....throwing millions to get a top player doesn't work..

Yes some may say a Barry Hall to the Swans, those types...he and they were just fairly good players who became better...so Fj you where lucky Josh decided to stay at GWS the 1.5 million a year can be better spent on 3 young players.....

Cam coming off his best season is off contract and a steel at 31 is a ruckman forward coming into his prime....

11 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Well i enjoyed the game tonight,until they showed a couple of fags kissing after Cameron's 5th goal.

Everyone whinges about a certain religion taking over well,who are having the babies,not these guys.

SSM vote NO.

Enjoyed last nights game as well.

Especially happy for Pyke to get the boys to a GF.

He played in 3 for WC.

Good to see the umps keeping up the tradition and giving Joel Selwood

6 free's for the game:whistling:

Well you have to don't you, he's so brave.

• Like 1

Did anyone else have a problem with telecast today from Fox Footy? In the last quarter the sound went out of sync and the from the 9.53 minutes to go my signal disappeared. I received a message to say that my internet connection was at fault. I then tuned into the ABC radio broadcast with no problem. 

22 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

Did anyone else have a problem with telecast today from Fox Footy? In the last quarter the sound went out of sync and the from the 9.53 minutes to go my signal disappeared. I received a message to say that my internet connection was at fault. I then tuned into the ABC radio broadcast with no problem. 

Same here rip,a proper bummer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ozzydom said:

Same here rip,a proper bummer.

Yep

Weren't the only ones it seems.

This was WatchAFL's response:
"Unfortunately our network supplier experienced technical difficulties during the Tigers vs Giants match

and we are currently working with them to remedy."

Mostly it's been pretty good but has struggled a bit with the finals probably due to their system being unable to cope.

I would've been filthy if the game was still up for grabs.

• Like 1