Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

23 hours ago, Gazman1 said:

What is the code for the Tipping or what is the name of the comp to join

I didn't neither.

When I opened up the AFL website it just asked me if I wanted to reactivate my account.

13 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Oops, speller.

I mean I didn't need the codes or comp.

Just reactivated my account and it was all there.

Some people in here might have been relived I retired from fantasy football....im back, woke with a spring in my step and fire in my belly, right now sitting at bkk airport amassing my killer squad...going home to football country...

Shake in ur jockeys Fj and Chooks....

And I’m back in the tipping....cant let WILL run away with it again....can u plz check mr Chooks if im actualy in the tipping, airport wifi isn’t excatly of a high standard was some emotional out burst trying to get connected....

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

You sure the fire in the belly is not the dodgy curry you had for lunch!!!!!
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Some people in here might have been relived I retired from fantasy football....im back, woke with a spring in my step and fire in my belly, right now sitting at bkk airport amassing my killer squad...going home to football country...

Shake in ur jockeys Fj and Chooks....

And I’m back in the tipping....cant let WILL run away with it again....can u plz check mr Chooks if im actualy in the tipping, airport wifi isn’t excatly of a high standard was some emotional out burst trying to get connected....

You're in Alex, 10 punters in total.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 01/03/2018 at 11:08 AM, AlexRRR said:

Ahhh well the season to be jolly is now behind us....though thai living folk are always jolly....it’s March 1 and foooty is a drop kick away.....

As the Aleague wind down suprising my mate Kev still has his job and shock horror the paper reported he will get a new contract...to start a team rebuild...I hope not....the kiwi Phoenix won’t retIn ther Croat coach....the shy blues should take it 2 years running....

Chris Judge get refused entry to princess park....so we can see where they will be this season....

Harley can’t stay out of trouble....indicates the Docks won’t climb higher than mid table....

2 Bullies become free agents this year, im expecting the curse to last another 54 years....

The Eagles are quite over there in the way out west....that is not a good sign....with “look what he brings to the team” which wasn’t much now an assistant then again what was around him wasn’t so hot but better than the Dee’s they might lunge up a rung or two and not keep old WILL in so suspense...the old ticker can’t take it two years in a row...

Fj’s mob over there a stone throw from the new north melb railway station won’t be winning to much and likely will hop the train to Sunbury as few high paid players there now driving Audi 5&6’s not to mention a range of BMW in the car park....just rusty push bikes and a weekly ticket instead...as they rebuild....can we assume Scott can last the year?

Saints.....Richo better get a top 6 finnish, there are rumours circling Niddrie watch house, automatic weapons are being sourced from vic police for a possible storming of Morroabbin head quarters and even Saint Nick wont be able to stop the boys from a take over....

The Dee’s you ask....in the bag......4 th or 5th, Goodie won’t have the second year blues already shown to be ruthless bye bye J Was cut the blond glamor boy like a Finley skilled surgeon keeps silky lean Bugg now known as hammer head means we’re gonna be rough and tough all over the ground...they will do the thai chillies dance before each game and no one will get near us...

Cats? The other Scott has had his day too....

Port....they have J Watts now.....say no more....

Crows.....ahhh....we got Lever......but they will be better, if they finnish top 3 there a big chance...

Swans....this is there Year I think...one rock star lighter the banter between books and me will now prove me right....

The 2 Sunshine Coast teams....it’s a nice place for a holiday winter guys.....

Who’s left?

GWS.....need a new coach...

Bombers yes there good won’t be top 3 but will shape the 8and there in it all year long...the Niddrie watchouse guys will be setting up drug and alcohol bus’s every few days to try and catch them out but will fail and go back to the plan of storming Morrabin instead....

hat about

the mighty Kangaroos ? How will they fare?

Oh no, I can't believe this.... :cool:

Crows fans "dumbest in the AFL"

Crows devotees have won the wooden spoon in a survey of the AFL’s smartest – and not so smart – supporters.
Sports blog site The Greenfield Post declared Adelaide’s fans the dumbest of any in the league, after surveying supporters of all 18 teams.

https://indaily.com.au/sport/football/2015/11/12/crows-fans-dumbest-in-the-afl/

Does not surprise me....I’ve been to Adelaide twice....don’t know what Jack Watts was thinking when he signed with Port....

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

Poor grammar/spelling doesn't necessarily reflect low intelligence, as the post directly above  Sceadugenga's  may illustrate.

Brilliant minds who have confessed to repeated written/spoken boo-boos include Benjamin Franklin, Ernest Hemingway, Albert Einstein and Alfred Butts (inventor of Scrabble of all things)

“You should prefer a good scientist without literary abilities than a literate one without scientific skills.” Leo Da Vinci.

BTW, has anyone heard from Joboss?    He said some time ago that was undergoing treatment for cancer, and he hasn't been online since Feb 13.   Hope all is fine if you are still checking the forum Jo.

Edited by Radar501
ironically - spelling
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, farmerjo said:

No problem Will,most punters are thinking the same.

However my blue and white tinted glasses predict otherwise.

I think we will play a russian roulette style which no plan of the greatest minds will be able to counter act.

Our forward line will flourish if the 45 handballs can be linked successfully from the full back line.

Should finish between 8th and 18th.:smile::smile::smile:

There a big chance for a first up win. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ron19 said:

I've been offline for some time, could you please tell me what is going on with the football tipping.

A bit slack on the moderating there Ron...?

Tipping is the Usual Thailand Mob league.

Code is  Comp Code: ZSFC3TF2

• Like 1