Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Ok, let's get back into it.

Alex, ha ha, demons black hahaha. Saints ran all over them and then at the end said, come on I'II give you a freebie goal, catch us.

Last night's game, wow Tom McCartin, little brother of cow pad McCartin is a steal for the Swans at pick 33.  He has definately proved in 6 games he can be a key forward.  Paddy 3 seasons and Tom 6 games, Tom shaping as a good player, Paddy still a useless dudd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Thechook said:

Hey guys, been out of the loop for a few months, career change.  Alex, you can stop with the officer dibbles, keep the badge but done and dusted, finished with the thankless crap.  Been doing understudy for liquor sales and just taken over as manager at the Albion Charles hotel in Northcote.  

Policing is still a Steele family thing with brothers still in the job.

Chook

Congratulation on your retirement and new job.

How long before you return to the LOS?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GrantSmith said:

lady This! A thousand times this! I’m just glad JB wasn’t commentating last night or I would’ve been shopping for a new TV.. 

And whilst they’re at it, <deleted> Phil Davis out of ‘expert’ commentary as well, that was a ridiculous experiment last night he’s a sad sack to listen to. Cameron Mooney can stick to his <deleted> ‘numerology’ bit on “The Bounce” that’s where he belongs the <deleted> numpty.

I firmly believe Alistair Lynch needs to commentate more.

<deleted> me dead, Phil Davis!

He reminds of this farang I saw at the airport.

He was enormous, must've been pushing 160 kg's and was with a little Thai lady who was about 45 kg's.

He was wearing a T shirt that said "I bring nothing to the table"?

Edited by Will27

7 hours ago, GrantSmith said:

<deleted>  <deleted> <deleted>

Bristle actually earned a promotion to the Friday night commentary team after Dennis Confetti pulled the pin,  so he must have met all of management's KPI's.   Love him or loathe him, he has always worn his heart on his sleeve.

He who has possession of the remote has control over the volume level and mute button.

Well fella's, we had 4 who picked 8 this week with Sceadugenga getting the choccies with a

margin of 19.  Nice work big fella.

Ron and Grannysapples head the ladder on 97 with myself and ripstanley on 96.

• Like 2

On 7/6/2018 at 5:49 PM, Thechook said:

Hey guys, been out of the loop for a few months, career change.  Alex, you can stop with the officer dibbles, keep the badge but done and dusted, finished with the thankless crap.  Been doing understudy for liquor sales and just taken over as manager at the Albion Charles hotel in Northcote.  

Policing is still a Steele family thing with brothers still in the job.

Officer Dibbles was the policeman in "Top Cat" i named my dog after "cho cho" the dumb cat from the same show im sure you remember  Mr Chooks....

I know Northcote well was my stomping ground for ever and a day, its butch/lesbian heaven now, The Albion Charles right on the border with Nth Fitzroy and about 5 drop kicks to to the old Fitzoy ground, im almost old enough to remember a high brick fence around it and them playing games there...Do we TV members get discount's? i do like my Corona's and James Boag....not to worry about my whiskey i pick up 2 lt every time i go through duty free on returning i have a surplus of 3 bottles not because i cut back its just i travel more hahaha..

• Like 1

Fj has dropped the ball...thought he'd want to get on and bragg top score by a country mile this weekend in Fantasy..

Fj 2385 cleans up Rip 1860

Numnuts the child of Chooks 762 took it up to the Manger 1848

And in a nice change Delightfull Dees 2138 defeats GrannysApples 1908.....its getting towards the end of the season and Number 1 is a poisoned chalice not that im trying to put  you off here Grant but no one from TV who finished top ever won the flag....

Ladder

1 Grant 11-3

2 Fj        11-3 and breathing down Grants neck....

3 Me a comfortable 2 games behind the leaders 9-5

4 Chook the manger 7-7 

5 Rip 4-10

6 NN 0-14

5 rounds to go includes finals...dont ask me when they start but it must be soon...this could be the last week so its fine tune and time to spend your spare cash...

Fj vs Chook.....

Rip vs Grant

NN vs DD...

and its sim city salsa bin laden....

Edited by AlexRRR

10 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Fj has dropped the ball...thought he'd want to get on and bragg top score by a country mile this weekend in Fantasy..

Fj 2385 cleans up Rip 1860

Numnuts the child of Chooks 762 took it up to the Manger 1848

And in a nice change Delightfull Dees 2138 defeats GrannysApples 1908.....its getting towards the end of the season and Number 1 is a poisoned chalice not that im trying to put  you off here Grant but no one from TV who finished top ever won the flag....

Ladder

1 Grant 11-3

2 Fj        11-3 and breathing down Grants neck....

3 Me a comfortable 2 games behind the leaders 9-5

4 Chook the manger 7-7 

5 Rip 4-10

6 NN 0-14

5 rounds to go includes finals...dont ask me when they start but it must be soon...this could be the last week so its fine tune and time to spend your spare cash...

Fj vs Chook.....

Rip vs Grant

NN vs DD...

and its sim city salsa bin laden....

The finals are round 22 and 23. Only 4 will go through. 

• Like 1

Cho my dog was empathic the Crows would not falter last night, its more like he can't catch birds and has a dislike for Cats....

Meanwhile Glen Archer (former North Strong Man) buys into the "Franchisee Saga" engulping Melbourne with riveting mafia like stories of deceit crookery and anything else you would like to call  it... Glen is an owner of the Kelior Crocs kinda garden or play centre or what ever and claims its going well, the only franchisee to speak up for the company I might add...

https://www.theage.com.au/business/small-business/all-is-good-footy-star-backs-troubled-croc-s-playcentres-franchise-20180712-p4zr20.html you can read about it here, its been a nice distraction from murders robbery and pile ups on the freeway for the last several months...(Royal Commission) stories on Banking mishaps and Franchise robberies, I had an ex brother inlaw involved in a franchise back in the 80's who in the end just walked out and posted the keys back to the company, needless to say that franchise in due course ceased to exist, yep I dont like there model though of course there are successful ones around, also seen an ex neighbour bit of a dead shit mostly unemployed with a smart mrs set up a dog grooming business due to his love of 2 rather large Japanese dogs that looked a bit like Huskeys would just about demolish the gates when I came over to get my kids...he went very well once his van got on the road but like a lazy dead shit he was he began too franchisee and quickly made a lot of money buying a nice Victorian home in a nice street in my burb, seen his vans all over then after like 4 ys......Gone.....like in Flash Gordon...gone baby gone...Still has that nice home I might add....

Dee's should get the business done this weekend, I will be the laughing stock of my family if they go down again before the finals...

I did think the 3 lions would make the final even stayed up for the game, was very impressed in the Croat's, watching them niggle and shirt front the pom's reminded me when I use to go to games in the old NSL before Al;eague came into being, my mate a Masso....means Macedonian he and I would meet up at a game from time to time, man it was murder trying to go buy burger in them crowds, rudest people you could ever come across, and they play like that too..well there not rude if you know them personally, have had a history with Slavic people, when I was an apprentice one of the tradesmen I use to talk to had Garlic breath even after breakfeast, another also from the former Yugoslavia who defiantly would have been a Serb was going to hit me a defenceless 17 year old apprentice on the head with a hammer because I keept on turn the big overhead fan on each time he left the toolroom, I mean it was f****hg hot, he would disappear for an hour or more come back for 5 min crack the shits with me  turn it off then go off again, anyway on the third or fourth return and I wish he had of told me the first time that he was recovering from the flu he came at me with his hammer raised just then my Forman walked out of his office and saved my life....poor guy was sent off never to return....

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Thechook said:

Friday night blockbuster,  15th V 18th.  Will the saints get a priority pick if Carlton win?  Carlton have asked for such a pick.

I like to know how much you guys payed to be able to get on prime time tv?