Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

5 hours ago, farmerjo said:

I did????

Like i said,i needed it to pee as they were playing the Swans.

I just started watching Lucifer,up to episode 10 season 1.

Maybe the Devil in him is rubbing off on my barracking.????

Oh and his Demon is better than yours????

Well let me congratulate myself for making GF4....3 in a row and you to Rip, you did it easy...........you made me sweat it out Fj, i watched that game with some stubbies 1 a quarter, to dull the pain....and anxiety....and....and.....Come 3/4 time i was hoping for a one point win just to be ...to be....to be....menacing.....never mind....12 point win Pies mids got on top second half and didnt i just love it when right there in the dying moments of the game Brundy takes a mark and hit out to give him 4 and Greenwood gets pinged for holding the ball ....-3.....thank you to the exulted one up high....

Still its not official for a few hours yet so you got time to sell your soul to the devil Mr Fj.......whilst Rip hasnt got a think to worry about....

ps it was touch and go all night, i got to thinking what happends if it was a draw? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Greenwood gets pinged for holding the ball ....-

Congratulations Alex and Rip on making the GF.

36 seconds to go when Greenwood got done,so close.

Bemused how Grundy had 40 points at half time with 2 possessions and 14 hitouts.

Anyway not to take away from your victory Alex,enjoy a few more JW's tonight.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, sceadugenga said:

It's something that the competition owner would have to do, I doubt ThaiVisa staff would assist in this but they would take notice if a number of reports were made of a multiple user name offence.

Yep, I think Chooks is the administrator for the tipping comp so he would be the one with access

to delete names.

13 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Congratulations Alex and Rip on making the GF.

36 seconds to go when Greenwood got done,so close.

Bemused how Grundy had 40 points at half time with 2 possessions and 14 hitouts.

Anyway not to take away from your victory Alex,enjoy a few more JW's tonight.

Greenwood only got one touch at the start of the third then went missing untill mid 4th....Grundy pretty much won every hit out plus feeding off the odd handball, he did a lot of one pointers, was anoying me to watch......it was like they were avoiding him, sitting in the centre during play no one kicked the ball to him....3 or 4 marks would have kept my anxiety down sir.....And i feel for you there in the boring scrub lands of Thailand, i would have been happy to loose as im over this season, that rabble i follow make it hard to like football you know....

PS ....I finnished my bottle of JWB and thats it, ive developed a sensetive belly as ive aged plus at $50 a bottle for an old soldier its well you know.....only lasts 4 sittings and not counting what gets evaporated... 

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Well your waaaaaaaaaay behind the times fella....this sub forum of the big forum that is TV has had a number of incarnations, and its time for a new subform i think casue the only way i keep up with it is by hitting the red notifications up on the top right....and for your infromation the original sub forum kicked off around the end of 2011 or early 2012....becasue it was me.....and id just arrived in Thailand for a year in exile....had nothing to do and as the season got underway and the Demons did the traditional nose dive early in the season i lost interest which wass all so around the time my social life was reving up....so i stopped posting only to return years later....

9 straight years of holding up the tipping ladder on those broad shoulders

11 hours ago, ripstanley said:

This is actually the 3rd 

I was in the comp that CrowBoy started, was that the first?

I don't think it was all that long after I joined ThaiVisa either, maybe 12 years ago.

Edited by sceadugenga
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, sceadugenga said:

I was in the comp that CrowBoy started, was that the first?

I don't think it was all that long after I joined ThaiVisa either, maybe 12 years ago.

Its very possible there was one earlier than start of 2012 but the one i created was the one still going when i came back a few years later, by that time id forgotten my password so started a new id...

Bookman Grant and WILL made it what it is....like the first 2 guys would write reams and reams almost daily....like they have nothing else to do in there lives hey....and thats all three of them...

Edited by AlexRRR
go eagles
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Its very possible there was one earlier than start of 2012 but the one i created was the one still going when i came back a few years later, by that time id forgotten my password so started a new id...

Bookman Grant and WILL made it what it is....like the first 2 guys would write reams and reams almost daily....like they have nothing else to do in there lives hey....and thats all three of them...

Uncle, more than happy that we gave you the template for posting and you have managed to copy and improve upon that same template with your postings.

I look forward to your further meanderings

• Like 1