Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Go Get F^*@ sounds like a more appropriate deal. smile.png

Or

Geez, that isn't the message Chimpy is getting from Rossco... he seems very keen, according to chimps.

Maybe Ross is thinking of heading to Sydney? After all, your best assistant coach in Brert Kirk left for Sydney last year

You mean this bloke?

Bahahaahahaha, what a tosser!

I have to agree with you.

• Like 1

Some on here would suggest that having a pet monkey

called Chimpy as your best friend,already brings your

mental condition into doubt.

Not me mind you, but some?

Chimpy would be very offended to be called my pet... I would like him to pay his share of the bills though, and to stop eating my potato chips...

• Like 1

Don't think anyone needed to be a genius to figure out something like that is what caused the uproar, an old friend who was like a father figure to me when I was a young man once said to me "a standing cock has no consciouses" ho well real life being played out in public.....

Ps, wasn't so long ago Terry, Chelsea captain and married was found out rooting a just departed former club man recently ex wife, amazingly he's still captain and the club went on to win a few more cups and a championship, didn't seem to loose any friends in the long run either.

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 2

I wonder what's really happening with Garry Lyon and Billy Brownless. The true story will come out. It always does. Anyone heard a rumour?

A longtime friendship beyond repair, both wives get a mention... seems only one way this is headed

Herald Sun ran a story a few hours ago which confirmed that Garry hooked up with Bill's ex-missus... Not quite a Wayne Carey as Lyon and his missus are also split up...

Story goes on to say that those close to Bill seem to believe that he still wants to fix things up with Garry...

Billy seems to be an emotional kind of guy. Victim or not, he needs to be clever about this.

If it's a choice between Lyon or Billy for media jobs, there's only going to be one winner.

• Like 1

Mick Vows to keep Essendon out of the finals for years to come...

MICK Malthouse could help train and be a mentor to some of Essendon's banned 34 players this season.

The AFL coaching games record holder has been in discussions with the AFL, the players' association and one suspended Bomber about preparing the exiled players for 2017.

Twelve current Dons have been banned for doping offences as well as five of their former teammates now at other AFL clubs, with most of the suspensions expiring in November.

The players involved in the Bombers' 2012 supplements regime can train together, but must not have any guidance from their clubs.

Malthouse and his long-time fitness chief David Buttifant have gone into business offering leadership and practical methods for life balance since the triple-premiership coach was sacked by Carlton after round eight last season.

Malthouse told Fairfax Media it was still unclear whether a training program would be set up, given the need to solve logistical issues such as finding a training venue, insurance to cover injuries, employing a doctor and payment for the program.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-02-14/malthouse-could-train-banned-essendon-players

• Like 2

I always thought Lyon had mental issues.

Playing for Melbourne probably started them followed by dressing as Cher sitting on a cannon in the early footy show days

Awwwww WILL......mr Gary was captain of our good sides, he's a very hairy man, 12 o'clock shadow and all....the legs of an ape....once he came out onto the ground and gees they were so white, was around the time Brazilian waxing was taken off.

Ahhh mate, the illness stems from the Footy Show, i can't watch it, it reduces the normal intelligence of a human being down to around zero, he is the straight man trying to keep it all together, its a bigger job than we all thought.

• Like 2

Great interview with Billy. It's easy to forget that he was a very good footballer.

I disagree and strongly, had his moments of course but 198 games for 441 goals was just average and in my book below average for what you would call a good full forward, maybe some think he was better for the fact he played in 4 losing grand finals with the Cats, he had his critics back then, was no star just the fact he was big kept him there, retired at 30 when you would think big guys where right in there prime.

You obviously subscribe to that paper i had to google it, doesn't say anything new, Depression isn't an excuse for porking your best mates ex mrs, 1 in 5 Australians suffer from some form of mental health issues at some point in there life being for a short period if not for most of or there entire life, i do have sympathy for genuine people who suffer because my ex-wife suffered and only through 14 years of therapy is better...but not cured.

Getting caught and having to deal with the stress is why he he's depressed assuming we are being told the correct story.

• Like 2

I always thought Lyon had mental issues.

Playing for Melbourne probably started them followed by dressing as Cher sitting on a cannon in the early footy show days

Awwwww WILL......mr Gary was captain of our good sides, he's a very hairy man, 12 o'clock shadow and all....the legs of an ape....once he came out onto the ground and gees they were so white, was around the time Brazilian waxing was taken off.

Ahhh mate, the illness stems from the Footy Show, i can't watch it, it reduces the normal intelligence of a human being down to around zero, he is the straight man trying to keep it all together, its a bigger job than we all thought.

blink.png

• Like 1

Loved ones suffer just as much in Garry Lyon fallout, writes Susie O’Brien

WHEN middle-aged people with families and responsibilities act like teenagers, lots of people get hurt.

It seems that Garry Lyon and Nicky Brownless were both single when they started to see each other.

But it doesn’t mean their relationship hasn’t had negative ramifications on those around them.

You can’t just pretend two decades of friendship and marriage — not to mention seven children — don’t exist.

MORE: FOOTY SHOW DELETES ROGUE BROWNLESS VALENTINE’S TWEET

By all accounts Garry Lyon, who suffers from depression, is feeling pretty devastated right now.

But how do you think Billy Brownless and Lyon’s ex wife Melissa are feeling?

Melissa and Billy — who did nothing wrong — are going about their day today with everyone knowing their personal business.

There’s no point shooting the messengers — the media — when it all comes down to the actions of two people who should have known what the fallout would be.

When you are as famous as Lyon and Brownless, you have to expect there will be some public interest in your private life — especially when it affects your work.

This is surely another example of the way high profile men with big pay packets and large egos forget the impact of their actions on the people around them.

Brownless hit the nail on the head when he noted in a recent interview that those in the media “get carried away with ourselves”.

“There’s no doubt about that and we get very selfish, or self absorbed and it’s all about us. You do forget your family or your wife or your kids, and then later on when you think about it you think ‘Geez I should have done more’”.

He’s right.

You may have thought some of these people would have learnt something from watching the fallout from the Wayne Carey affair a few years ago.

Carey, who was married to his high school sweetheart Sally, had an affair with his teammate Anthony Stevens’ wife Kelli. The pair was discovered after meeting up in a bathroom at a party.

Again, these were adults acting like children — putting their selfish desires before the needs of others around them.

In this case the situation is different because Carey and Kelli Stevens were both married; Garry Lyon and Nicky Brownless are both single.

But, as I mentioned before, it doesn’t mean they are totally free to do whatever they want to do.

As adults, they should be more mindful of the effect of their actions on the people around them.

Media reports suggest Garry Lyon is depressed, and his friends and family are “rallying around”.

I hope other members of both families are getting the same level of support — they’re going to need it.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/opinion/susie-obrien/loved-ones-suffer-just-as-much-in-garry-lyon-fallout-writes-susie-obrien/news-story/298a909eab0546091f47e0e276dece7a

• Like 1

He who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, let's get real a scandal is good for small minded gossip mongers and news papers, tell me is there anyone in here not done something on reflection they shouldn't have with someone they shouldn't have regardless of that situation?

He who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, let's get real a scandal is good for small minded gossip mongers and news papers, tell me is there anyone in here not done something on reflection they shouldn't have with someone they shouldn't have regardless of that situation?

My midnight rambling days seem sadly to be over,,, but I've never regretted them..tongue.png,,

Well maybe when I had to leave my cuban heel RM Williams riding boots behind, never did learn what happened to them. sad.png

I like a good bit of gossip

Just because I may have done something salaciously scandalous doesn't mean I don't like to hear some juicy goss

I'm sure plenty of people reading about the situation are not judging Garry lyon, but are still interested

Is it any one else's business? probably not...

Ho your wrong there he's been judged alright thats human nature, most people presumed the worst when the news broke, of course Brownies ex had nothing to do with it right? she just happened to be seduced right? fallen into the arms of a rich playboy after the shock of her marriage ending that she ended.....only 6 months after Gary's....ho its just a coincidence right?

Murdock is getting married again.....think its number 4...the Chinese last one was rather a honey i thought....but at 40 to old to go on...what have we here.....mrs ex mick jagger Hall, looking pretty good for early 50's lets not forget the guy is notching up 84....slower pace was needed....miss Hall is built for comfort not speed and she still has a great smile that would make me melt too....The young Packer engaged to that singer Carey she's built for comfort too i noticed and lets not forget one of the packers ex's and there multiplying fast is dating Seal, the black English singer....mate if you want to read this stuff sit in your local doctors office for 3 hrs...you will get your education and your hormones and juice gossip working in tandem.

Ho your wrong there he's been judged alright thats human nature, most people presumed the worst when the news broke, of course Brownies ex had nothing to do with it right? she just happened to be seduced right? fallen into the arms of a rich playboy after the shock of her marriage ending that she ended.....only 6 months after Gary's....ho its just a coincidence right?

Murdock is getting married again.....think its number 4...the Chinese last one was rather a honey i thought....but at 40 to old to go on...what have we here.....mrs ex mick jagger Hall, looking pretty good for early 50's lets not forget the guy is notching up 84....slower pace was needed....miss Hall is built for comfort not speed and she still has a great smile that would make me melt too....The young Packer engaged to that singer Carey she's built for comfort too i noticed and lets not forget one of the packers ex's and there multiplying fast is dating Seal, the black English singer....mate if you want to read this stuff sit in your local doctors office for 3 hrs...you will get your education and your hormones and juice gossip working in tandem.

I don't think I need to sit in the doctors office and read about it

You seem up to date enough to keep us all informed[emoji1]

• Like 1

There is a rumour going around about an incident between Chimpy, Chooka and a Snickers bar.

Something along the lines of the infamous Jennifer Keyte, Johnny Diesel and Coke bottle scandal.

f.ark me !!!!!!

i just ate that snickers sitting in the fridge... tasted good up until i read that

I really do need to subscribe to Alex's daily scandal email and keep up to date.

I could've avoided it all...

• Like 2