Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

OH MY HO MY....why don't things work like they did last season? I god dam did my tipping and fantasy on my iPad last season when i was in Japan and Thailand....but you think you can do it this year?

I now have the fantasy app on both iPhone and iPad, but Tipping? what happened to it, once in the AFL app you could scroll down and just tap it and PRESTO there you were....but its not there anymore....right now i can only access tipping from my Mac....yes I'm an Apple man...no more bugs and viruses....

Amazingly when i used my sign in details that worked on the iPhone for Fantasy it wouldn't work to sign into AFL app, i even wrote in notes the email and password I'm using.....well blow me down....

Any comrades use apple products for Tipping ????? Help.

App or web page?

Tipping was clearly in the legend last year on iPad and iPhone, right now i access it through a website i saved to favourites on the computer....God dam mother buggers....they can't stop fiddling with anything...no rule changes this year so to confound us the muck around with the APP.

Actually not so silly a pic, Tigers had the wounded paraded on the news tonight and we also know they don't start seasons well...mmmm they take about 5 games to get going, new coach at the Blues....yes i would think this game a lot tighter than it appears....

Not giving away much this year old bean are you.....

Edited by AlexRRR

OH MY HO MY....why don't things work like they did last season? I god dam did my tipping and fantasy on my iPad last season when i was in Japan and Thailand....but you think you can do it this year?

I now have the fantasy app on both iPhone and iPad, but Tipping? what happened to it, once in the AFL app you could scroll down and just tap it and PRESTO there you were....but its not there anymore....right now i can only access tipping from my Mac....yes I'm an Apple man...no more bugs and viruses....

Amazingly when i used my sign in details that worked on the iPhone for Fantasy it wouldn't work to sign into AFL app, i even wrote in notes the email and password I'm using.....well blow me down....

Try Gazman,he is a apple man.

• Like 1

App or web page?

Tipping was clearly in the legend last year on iPad and iPhone, right now i access it through a website i saved to favourites on the computer....God dam mother buggers....they can't stop fiddling with anything...no rule changes this year so to confound us the muck around with the APP.

Not an app...it is the mobile version of the tipping ...

• Like 1

App or web page?

Not an app...it is the mobile version of the tipping ...

Thanks....but tonight safari not want to cooperate will check tomorrow when were both fresher....blink.png

Try Gazman,he is a apple man.

Thanks Ron but we never see the man here, for the time being i can do on the Mac, but if i go away or have to start early.....i kinda needed it all on pad or phone....will perceiver.

Well funnily enough I am here, I too can not get the APP I was using for the last years tipping to work either. I have used the website to login, it is amazing they have not said the app no longer is working. The Gazman

• Like 2

You must remember I am not like my brother Ron, I sit in the background and do not make a big show of myself

I've got a book full of stories I could tell if anyone is interested. whistling.gif

Yes please RON any dirt you got on the GAZ is well appreciated here young man...

Now in an effort to increase numbers is there a problem if my son-in-law joins the tipping, I will leave it up to the group

Gazman

No problem at all....and we need some bodys in CHOOKS fantasy as well....need the info to get in drop us a line here...

Well funnily enough I am here, I too can not get the APP I was using for the last years tipping to work either. I have used the website to login, it is amazing they have not said the app no longer is working. The Gazman

Yes well AFL...they have to shit us one way or another....they can't find any rules to change this year so piss off the tipsters let em go through the website and lets not tell anyone either....

Now I have been looking at the App for AFL, they actually released an update on the 20th March. I have downloaded it and upgraded but I can not log in. I suspect that having Telstra involved I have had similar issues with their on line account, the way to login to the app is different to how you login to the web site

I have a new IPad and am wondering if I have copied some old settings over from the old IPad. This could mean some settings are held on the IPad and not on the AFL Server

Fremantle defensive coach Michael Prior supports the AFL’s recent inclusion of the protected zone around the mark, and saying it would benefit the fluidity of ball movement during the game.

“It’s going to help, especially the new 10 metre rule,” Prior told 6PR.

“The AFL want the ball to be moved down the ground quicker and I think they’re going to get that.

“I think it’s a good move and it stops teams double guarding on the mark.”

Prior said any initial worries of an influx of 50 metre penalties due the rule were unfounded and that the rule hadn’t negatively impacted the game.

Sheridan's growth from experience

“Throughout the pre-season there have been a few guys give away some 50s, but hasn’t been an exorbitant amount,” he said.

The protected zone should assist in creating faster movement of the football, something that Freo’s round one opponent - the Western Bulldogs - do with great effectiveness.

But stopping a potent attack starts in forward line, according to Prior, who said Freo’s goal scorers would need to be accountable against the Bulldogs damaging halfbacks.

“Their run off half back with (Jason) Johannisen and (Robert) Murphy is outstanding,” he said.

“We want to create in our forward line but when they win the ball, (we need to) put the pressure on them and slow their ball movement up.

“If we let them free wheel and don’t put pressure on up the field, we’re going to struggle to stop them because they are classy coming out of there.”

Freo have the players to mount a defence against the Bulldog halfbacks, with forwards Chris Mayne, Hayden Ballantyne and Michael Walters combining for 235 tackles in 2015.

Now I have been looking at the App for AFL, they actually released an update on the 20th March. I have downloaded it and upgraded but I can not log in. I suspect that having Telstra involved I have had similar issues with their on line account, the way to login to the app is different to how you login to the web site

I have a new IPad and am wondering if I have copied some old settings over from the old IPad. This could mean some settings are held on the IPad and not on the AFL Server

Seems like you are attempting to second guess a computer,,?? sad.png

Two days to go to get my tips on ,, better get started now..