Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Report me then.

I dont mind the evidence for all and sundry to see you making a right goose of yourself.

Why not try to show some adult restraint and leave juvenile insults about myself off the thread?

I seem to remember you throwing the rattle out of the stroller in the POTY thread when people got personal... yet here u are doing the same exact thing. Very odd.

If u have an issue with me Ron,send me a PM and i will have chimpy attend to the matter when he is feeling bored

If you want to throw shit at someone that can't defend themselves then be prepared to cop the end results

Ross Lyons criticism ? hahhaha. I am sure Ross feels so much better he has you defending his honor because he is not here to defend himself. precious little defenceless,shy and retiring fella he is.

You do understand it is a bit of banter and fun? you know, not serious?

I would have thought some one who cut and pastes thousands of jokes might have seen the obvious.

You can justify your personal abuse of me any way you want to yourself Ron... but keep it off the thread

• Like 1

Well season under way which is good to see. Richmond by 9 points. I think Carlton will win more games then they won last year.

Close to an upset. I reckon Rochmond will be thinking they got away with one there.

Mayne the new coach has turned it around. ..he might get a solid contract if he continues

Fair enough.But I would like you do likewise.

I never have personally abused anyone who posts on this thread.

Public figures are in the public domain and are fair targets for humour and satire. .. which I will keep providing in the unmalacious way I always have

Interesting story on the ABC.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-24/collingwood-players-reportedly-failed-drugs-tests-in-off-season/7276200

Collingwood has been rocked by reports that up to 11 of the club's players tested positive to illicit drugs over the off-season.

The explosive claims were revealed by News Corp on Thursday evening just before the AFL season got underway at the MCG.

Collingwood president Eddie McGuire responded to the report on Fox Footy and said that the club's hands were tied when it came to the AFL's illicit drugs policy that guarantees player confidentiality.

11 players tested positive?

I'm surprised they only tested 11 and not the entire squad

Edited by BookMan

Interesting story on the ABC.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-24/collingwood-players-reportedly-failed-drugs-tests-in-off-season/7276200

Collingwood has been rocked by reports that up to 11 of the club's players tested positive to illicit drugs over the off-season.

The explosive claims were revealed by News Corp on Thursday evening just before the AFL season got underway at the MCG.

Collingwood president Eddie McGuire responded to the report on Fox Footy and said that the club's hands were tied when it came to the AFL's illicit drugs policy that guarantees player confidentiality.

11 players tested positive?

I'm surprised they only tested 11 and not the entire squad

Just waiting for them to get bail.
  • Like 1

Warren said he will join the fantasy team but from what Alex said he has a week to sort out is that right

Yes a week and its plenty of time, he will be trading players all season long due to form and injuries can hit the select button and let the website do it for you then modify.

Hey you guys settle down.......we all like thai women and football....they don't mix well but mixing we are doing...

Well i wanted to buck the trend last night and pick the blues but i didn't.....the tigers couldn't be that bad....like most starts to a season they were for 3 quarters, i thought the Blues ran like the Hawks might have been seeing things but thats what i thought, as you know i stick it up for Hardwick so deal done...

WB against Freo....ummmm i don't think so, me thinks don't bother going to the game....Sydney and Woods...untill i heard of the drugs thing i was leaning towards the Pies, don't think a group of 20 somethings think taking some dope a big deal anyway, this game would be the game of the round and hardest to pick in my mind....

Dees....ahh great preseason almost a full house of players to pick from, possible upset here, but then again GWS arnt that good yet, way out in front as favourites this is another line ball game, depending on which way the wind is blowing...

Checked the tipping this morning, Rips king for the next 24 hours....and no takers for the Blues...next game might set a couple of cats among the pigeons....meaoooooooow

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 2

Report me then.

I dont mind the evidence for all and sundry to see you making a right goose of yourself.

Why not try to show some adult restraint and leave juvenile insults about myself off the thread?

I seem to remember you throwing the rattle out of the stroller in the POTY thread when people got personal... yet here u are doing the same exact thing. Very odd.

If u have an issue with me Ron,send me a PM and i will have chimpy attend to the matter when he is feeling bored

I seem to remember you throwing the rattle out of the stroller in the POTY thread when people got personal

To set the record straight my withdrawing from POTY as you call it had nothing to do with people getting personal but everything to do with the way it was being run to become the farce it was.

Maybe you should take a leaf out of your own book ?

Chimpy has his vices Joboss, but he has the maturity to know that resorting to personal insults and childish name calling of fellow posters is best left to those of very limited cognitive ability.

Edited by Ron19

Thought Richmond were terrible last night.

I know it's only one game, but can't see them making the

8 this year.

It's lucky they extended Hardwick's contract to 2018..

Richmond had quite a few injuries, I reckon they will be back okay

Good to see my excitable mate Brendon Big Ears Bolton off to a pleasing start to the season

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2016-03-24/bolton-we-were-bold-with-the-ball

• Like 1

Hey you guys settle down.......we all like thai women and football....they don't mix well but mixing we are doing...

Well i wanted to buck the trend last night and pick the blues but i didn't.....the tigers couldn't be that bad....like most starts to a season they were for 3 quarters, i thought the Blues ran like the Hawks might have been seeing things but thats what i thought, as you know i stick it up for Hardwick so deal done...

WB against Freo....ummmm i don't think so, me thinks don't bother going to the game....Sydney and Woods...untill i heard of the drugs thing i was leaning towards the Pies, don't think a group of 20 somethings think taking some dope a big deal anyway, this game would be the game of the round and hardest to pick in my mind....

Dees....ahh great preseason almost a full house of players to pick from, possible upset here, but then again GWS arnt that good yet, way out in front as favourites this is another line ball game, depending on which way the wind is blowing...

Checked the tipping this morning, Rips king for the next 24 hours....and no takers for the Blues...next game might set a couple of cats among the pigeons....meaoooooooow

I reckon Sydney will struggle this game...Defence and outside run are going to be our two areas of concern this year...Jetta gone and Rohan injured, so our two speedsters are missing.. Could have Mills and Jones and Talia in defence this first game... Hardly an experienced line up for us.

I am surprised Bulldogs are favourites this game. Freo might miss the 8 this year if they lose this

I knew it couldn't be true about the fine, upstanding boys from Collingwood.

Collingwood failed drugs test reports inaccurate, says AFL Players Association

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-25/collingwood-drugs-aflpa-says-reports-inaccurate/7276714?section=sport

Classic spin from the Players association...Just says it is inaccurate, but in what way is it inaccurate? It was 12 Players? 10 players?

I reckon Sydney will struggle this game...Defence and outside run are going to be our two areas of concern this year...Jetta gone and Rohan injured, so our two speedsters are missing.. Could have Mills and Jones and Talia in defence this first game... Hardly an experienced line up for us.

I am surprised Bulldogs are favourites this game. Freo might miss the 8 this year if they lose this

Oh yee of little faith Khun BM...

Mills is a gun, makes an almost ready made replacement for McVeigh.

Looking forward to Papley as well, comes from good stock too with both his granddad's playing for South Melbourne back in the day.

We're also playing at the SCG, so we've got that going for us ;)

So long as we don't go back to being Buddy-centric and let the man dominate off his own bat, we'll also be well within a chance. Cinderella and Sinclair could yet be the combination we've been looking for.

Speaking of trades, how's that one working out for you Khun Will27? :P

• Like 1

PLEASE....i am no racist as I'm into asian girls and don't mind a bit of black either...but this is going too far...the Koories get too much as it, we didn't invade there country we didn't take it, no one was home when we got here for christ sake.

There happy to play our football watch it even, drive a BMW down a few beers or more live in a house, get money etc....if it wasn't for the white dudes they would still be running around naked with a god dam spear in there hand trying to catch tonights dinner....yes we introduced them to the fridge and cold ninnies...

Even if you got 10% black blood in your veins you can get a free university degree and its on us men, forget the Goods medal, great player and all but let put it into perspective shall we?

Wow... IF that wasn't racist, I'd hate to see you at a Klan meeting facepalm.gif

If you have to preface something with "I'm not racist but..." chances are you're going to say something that will be considered racist...

• Like 1

You know your team but I dout they so easy to push over, pies you would think are better and they do start well....but the ox points to the Swans in the opening game.

Freo.....its a fool who would predict against them even if my mate CHOOKS don't think so there well coached noting they didn't rush out and look for a key forward they must think they have a few new options and game plan to go with it....nahhhhh there safe and top 3.

PLEASE....i am no racist as I'm into asian girls and don't mind a bit of black either...but this is going too far...the Koories get too much as it, we didn't invade there country we didn't take it, no one was home when we got here for christ sake.

There happy to play our football watch it even, drive a BMW down a few beers or more live in a house, get money etc....if it wasn't for the white dudes they would still be running around naked with a god dam spear in there hand trying to catch tonights dinner....yes we introduced them to the fridge and cold ninnies...

Even if you got 10% black blood in your veins you can get a free university degree and its on us men, forget the Goods medal, great player and all but let put it into perspective shall we?

Wow... IF that wasn't racist, I'd hate to see you at a Klan meeting facepalm.gif

If you have to preface something with "I'm not racist but..." chances are you're going to say something that will be considered racist...

You won't see me at a klan meeting GRANT I don't like to dress up or hide my face.

Both of you, give it a rest. If it isn't about the footy take it elsewhere.

You have tuned in late....were a happy family here, bickering and snide swipes every now and then.....and some hold grudges for ever and a day...even get anonymous mail in your mail box.

Yep some people even go to the trouble of creating a new profile just to tell you your an ass....welcome to the club cynical....

PLEASE....i am no racist ...but

AFL umpires are often accused of being blind, and it amuses me that they wear the OPSM logo on their shirts.

Maybe a hearing aid company should consider sponsoring the men in white. With all the abuse that gets hurled in their direction from across the fence, I reckon they must be half deaf as well.

Now that Adam Goodes has retired as a player, I hope he never considers a job as a footy ump. He would not cope at all.

I am not a racist, but.

• Like 2

PLEASE....i am no racist ...but

AFL umpires are often accused of being blind, and it amuses me that they wear the OPSM logo on their shirts.

Maybe a hearing aid company should consider sponsoring the men in white. With all the abuse that gets hurled in their direction from across the fence, I reckon they must be half deaf as well.

Now that Adam Goodes has retired as a player, I hope he never considers a job as a footy ump. He would not cope at all.

I am not a racist, but.

Oh dear!!! White maggot??

• Like 1