Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Richmond scored 5 goals against the Hawks in round 18, 3 against GWS in round 19 and 6 against the St's last week.

They're now on 2, 3.

Hardwick said on On the Couch a week ago that "it will be a quick bounce and we expect to play/win finals next year".

Has put a massive target on his back.

The board has made a blue by extending his contract. Don't make another one by keeping him.

Pay him out his 2 years next week and start looking or next year will be another write off.

What a debacle for Richmond...Sydney turned off with 15 minutes to go and still won by 120 or something..

Last ten minutes we had Buddy, Tippet, Heeney and Rohan on the bench

Pathetic effort from nearly all the Richmond squad with exception of maybe Rance, Riewoldt and Martin

BUT...Sydney thanks the Tigers boys!!! Top of the ladder..home final...err....against GWS at ...errr...ANZ stadium...That part is not so hot of course

Chimpy is having a snooze...its very hot here this afternoon

2 minutes ago, BookMan said:

What a debacle for Richmond...Sydney turned off with 15 minutes to go and still won by 120 or something..

Pathetic effort from nearly all the Richmond squad with exception of maybe Rance, Riewoldt and Martin

BUT...Sydney thanks the Tigers boys!!! Top of the ladder..home final...err....against GWS at ...errr...ANZ stadium...That part is not so hot of course

I feel sorry for Dimma in all of this, Rance was shit house, too busy chasing <deleted> Pokemon (that was a nice play by the Swans to set that one up) :P

Cochin wasn't too bad after he decided to turn up at half time... Probably see in the Sunday Herald Sun "Tigers complain of NSWPD conspiracy"

Haven't heard Dunstall use the word "insipid" as much as he did today, but it was, a pathetic effort. If I were a Tiger supporter I'd be looking at burning my guernsey in disgust. I guess the only positive from this is, at least it wasn't their highest losing score against the Swans :P So they can review that in relative peace. Hahaha

Maybe the Roos will get wind of this result and decide to turn up against the Giants tonight. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, BookMan said:

I tipped GWS but now GO NORTH MELBOURNE

• Like 2

I didn't think the Swans were all that great really...They had some beaut passage of quick movement...and the forward line worked a treat, but there was simply no pressure at all...Zip, zero,nada.

Id like to have seen the Swannies get a better workout.

However... Aliir Aliir...You cant miss the bloke and he is a gun..He had his first bad half of football last week in the first half but recovered well.

Today he was terrific...This guy could be an  elite defender in a few years time

2 hours ago, BookMan said:

I'm in Thailand Alex..

Every weekend is black

The tipping website still isn't working in Oz young fella...honestly if i ran my business like they run theres id be out of business in no time....and it hasn't been working since last night....honestly whats so hard to keep it up and running? i mean this isn't the USA where there got close to 30 teams in the NFL and 200 million fans logging in......

Reminds me of the year i lived over there....customer service...well lets talk about something else shall we.....

Meanwhile back at the ranch.....the only interest is has WILL slipped up or right on the mark?

17 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

The tipping website still isn't working in Oz young fella...honestly if i ran my business like they run theres id be out of business in no time....and it hasn't been working since last night....honestly whats so hard to keep it up and running? i mean this isn't the USA where there got close to 30 teams in the NFL and 200 million fans logging in......

Reminds me of the year i lived over there....customer service...well lets talk about something else shall we.....

Meanwhile back at the ranch.....the only interest is has WILL slipped up or right on the mark?

Bookman wrote earlier; " Chimpy is having a snooze...its very hot here this afternoon "

33 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Don't worry about it old fella.... You will still finish Top 10 i am sure...a long way off the first place u held for a while, but pressure will do that to you.

I am sure Will hasnt dropped off the cliff ...  We hope....but forlornly...

Has anyone picked West Coast AND Essendon though? That is the question!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, BookMan said:

Don't worry about it old fella.... You will still finish Top 10 i am sure...a long way off the first place u held for a while, but pressure will do that to you.

I am sure Will hasnt dropped off the cliff ...  We hope....but forlornly...

Has anyone picked West Coast AND Essendon though? That is the question!

I have 4 Geelong, Syd, Port and Norf so far.

Joboss said he picked Essendon and Adelaide.

Looks like the tipping is working now but you have to use the drop arrow to round 23.

If the tipping is correct, Joboss is leading with 4 and the margin.

• Like 1

"Joboss said he picked Essendon and Adelaide."

No way,,, I'm a Weagle.  

I said I picked WCE by 8 points.

Adelaide is about the only team I don't like...

Southwark beer ,,,,    pigs swill,,  

2 hours ago, joboss said:

"Joboss said he picked Essendon and Adelaide."

No way,,, I'm a Weagle.  

I said I picked WCE by 8 points.

Adelaide is about the only team I don't like...

Southwark beer ,,,,    pigs swill,,  

Oops, I meant Essendon and the Eagles, sorry.

• Like 1

Damien Hardwick managed to fit this bit of gold into his presser.

"I remember saying to our guys before the game if we put our backs and our mids and had their forwards, all of a sudden your side looks different," Hardwick said.

I mean really guys, if you're a Richmond supporter, is this type of crap really what you want to hear when you've just been embarrassed?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Will27 said:

I have 4 Geelong, Syd, Port and Norf so far.

Joboss said he picked Essendon and Adelaide.

Looks like the tipping is working now but you have to use the drop arrow to round 23.

If the tipping is correct, Joboss is leading with 4 and the margin.

Your marvellous Mr WILL...i think you mean GWS not North if you do great minds think alike... and it looks like there are 7 of them this week so far

Wonder if the kid will slip up and allow Ron to grab 2cd though it wont be easy 1 game and margin behind....

I really felt it this year, last season seemed like a breeze this year like a chore, will have to get my cap on right way around for next year....

CONGRATULATIONS WILL...you cant be headed nerves of steel, you played the game like a true professional, BACK TO BACK a worthy champion.....

1571779bedfe3de62f6440273d7beb02.jpg

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Your marvellous Mr WILL...i think you mean GWS not North if you do great minds think alike... and it looks like there are 7 of them this week so far

Wonder if the kid will slip up and allow Ron to grab 2cd though it wont be easy 1 game and margin behind....

I really felt it this year, last season seemed like a breeze this year like a chore, will have to get my cap on right way around for next year....

CONGRATULATIONS WILL...you cant be headed nerves of steel, you played the game like a true professional, BACK TO BACK a worthy champion.....

1571779bedfe3de62f6440273d7beb02.jpg

Oops, you're correct AlexRRR, GWS.

It's not over until the fat lady sings mate.

I've got an ordinary margin as well.

30 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Would love to see Freo get over the line for the Big Pavlova today.

WB nothing really to play for now.

281221_cc19b91812818bb4ff6b6f6238638e72.jpg

I agree.  I’ve picked the Dockers..

I’ll be yelling instructions from my seat today.

Sit;  Lay down;  Roll over;  Get behind;  etc. 

Any good dog should respond to those commands.

• Like 2