Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

1 hour ago, GrantSmith said:

We don't need him, likely GWS - his old man has pretty strong ties out that way so probably needs someone to run the business..

There'd have to be plenty of movement at the homestead for us to be able to fit him in the salary cap and avoid future trade sanctions because Eddie will get upset :P

Apparently, it's on the proviso that Tippett gets traded and McVeigh retires.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Will27 said:

Apparently, it's on the proviso that Tippett gets traded and McVeigh retires.

Still means he's not going to the Saints....they can't get anyone worth a cracker....wonder why CHOOKS?

Friday Funnies....

Hawks vs Swans.....Clarko will want to win this one, it will take the heat of the trading debacle preseason, on the other hand Horse needs a win to stay up where they belong a song that well sends me to the toilet....also safe guards his job as getting long in the tooth as a coach without taking a flag becomes perilous in the world of AFL....

Fj the soon to be installed heir or is it hair? aparent to beam me up Scotty super duper Roos vs the Steel Bluer Dee's, ya I thought it a joke to at the beginning of the season too, with suspensions mounting at Deeland its not a joke anymore...wont let Scott stand in our way... most important game for the Dee's its a must win...a MUST win, with GWs coming up a win to stay in the top 6 is paramount...like the movie making company...

GWS is down vs Dockers who are under water.....good game for the once flag favs to get some form back by wiping them good DEVO no slip ups here RON....Lucky Lyon has a job for life at Freo isnt it?

Wow match of the round...NostoChooks the prediction man's Saints away to Port....put down your glasses after the Dee's stitched up a lack lustre Port they won't be smiling at you Chooka...mean as a disturbed bee its how far Port? clock watching Saints will be hoping time goes fast to catch that flight home....

Suns vs Tigers....Xmas is almost here, Abblet will fly home no need to keep a pay check that size in an underperforming line up, houses sold I'm guessing most of the packing done as well...Martin is staying a Tiger as only they can understand him dout he has the balls to start somewhere new even if he looks fearsome with all the Tatts....Hardwick needs to play finals its as simple as that, WILL and in i a big fan of his.....sim Sala bin...

Blues vs Cats...gees...they wouldn't want to be that bad again, Cats are a purring, warming the jet engines for a tilt at the flag the Blues won't get in there way though I expect a half game of giving stick after last weeks effort...

Pies vs Crows, at the G Crows will see it as a training run for September Ed on the other hand sees it as a game to save Bucks head, with big shot Pert gone with more heads to roll saving favourite son is important....expect an upset here...Crows not that good...Pies have one left in them...they do know how to rise to an occasion it has always been a Collingwood thing...always..

Dogs vs Bombers....I believe the Dogs are returning wont have it all there own way the flight crew down at Windy Hill are all decked out in AirAsia Red Malaysian wider hips look great waddling down the isle just not wide enough to bump out the wolf wolfs....

Ahhh match of the ROUND.....WCE vs Lions....WILL's mob won't want to let This one slip or Foster will become premier WA, Lions do turn up at times, signs are there for a resurgence on the other hand Simpo's clipped wing Eagles looking like missing the finals all together whats will eventuate?...gees I don't know it is a danger game Warning WILL Robinson.....alien approaching..

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Hawks vs Swans.....Clarko will want to win this one, it will take the heat of the trading debacle preseason, on the other hand Horse needs a win to stay up where they belong a song that well sends me to the toilet....also safe guards his job as getting long in the tooth as a coach without taking a flag becomes perilous in the world of AFL....

What about 2012? Who was coach of the Swans?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

6 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

Awwww RIP you need to read between the lines....one flag in how many years? Horse is coming up to 10 years on the job with one flag Swans have been seen to be THE team of the last 15 years....the numbers should be a stacking like they do at Waverly park or Windy Hill when they get on a roll but there not...the start to this season would be casting a shadow over the legend of the former Roos Full Forward the questions would be getting asked up there on harbour...has hey haw run out of ideas?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Awwww RIP you need to read between the lines....one flag in how many years? Horse is coming up to 10 years on the job with one flag Swans have been seen to be THE team of the last 15 years....the numbers should be a stacking like they do at Waverly park or Windy Hill when they get on a roll but there not...the start to this season would be casting a shadow over the legend of the former Roos Full Forward the questions would be getting asked up there on harbour...has hey haw run out of ideas?

2011 was his  first year as senior coach.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ripstanley said:

2011 was his  first year as senior coach.

im an apprentice to Caroline...its all about firing up the consumers man.......maybe I could get you to go pay my electric bill....hehehe

in seriousness....was it really 2011 ( seems like something like 2008 to me..)....he got the job? 11 to 17 makes 6 ys that makes him a dinosaur in coaching terms dear RIP...to prolongs his career he would need to jump ship and go back to North but alas the crumpled white suited man in dirty Panama hat is looking good from taking over from Beam me up Scotty...

The result in Hobart was bad enough,but coming on the back of having our farm wiped out due to the monster flood last night really made it a bad bad day,

1mill baht fish stocks gone and virtually all livestock drowned for the second time in 12 months.

1 hour ago, ozzydom said:

The result in Hobart was bad enough,but coming on the back of having our farm wiped out due to the monster flood last night really made it a bad bad day,

1mill baht fish stocks gone and virtually all livestock drowned for the second time in 12 months.

I feel for you.

I see Ozzydom is  having a bad time.

Me, they can stick this AFL tipping in the appropriate aperture, I want no more part of it.

I tipped GWS and they have me as tipping Dockers. Sorry about this but take me off the list.

On 7/28/2017 at 10:02 AM, farmerjo said:

The footy's arrived for another week.

Have been bold in my tipping picking the Kangas to keep there run of wins against the Dee's.

Going for 17 in a row in gale force winds in Tassie.

Two good quarters should get the job done.:smile: 

How right you were.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ozzydom said:

Sincere condolences, early in the week we (Chiang Rai) were given a 1000mm in 72 hours forecast but the worst seems to have gone over your way.

5 hours ago, Ron19 said:

I see Ozzydom is  having a bad time.

Me, they can stick this AFL tipping in the appropriate aperture, I want no more part of it.

I tipped GWS and they have me as tipping Dockers. Sorry about this but take me off the list.

Ron, you weren't indecisive but then not sure who you picked.

I did that last week thinking i picked Collingwood but it came up Eagles,but couldn't really be sure who i picked as i changed it a few times. 

The Saints should have put away port in the 2nd and 3rd quarters and ran out with an easy 6 goal at least win.  Their kicking for goal was appalling with 8 shots unpressured  going astray that any under 10 forward would have got.  7 kicks to opponents to give them uncontested marks didn't help either.  The saints lost that game more so than Port won it.  Having said that, the way the saints played port deserved the win.

I think Jake Carlisle was best on ground putting on a superb display marking and repelling everything that came his way only to bet down by those around him like Nathan Brown to mention one.

• Like 2