Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Ouch!

Former Port Adelaide captain Domenic Cassisi takes to Twitter to bag Bryce Gibbs

A SLING tackle on Port Adelaide forward Robbie Gray has earned Bryce Gibbs the wrath of a former Power captain.

Domenic Cassisi took to Twitter during Saturday’s clash between his old club and the Blues to bag the Carlton midfielder, sparking a storm on social media.

Dom Cassisi

@DomCassisi

It's only taken 8 years for Gibbs to lay a tackle. Well done.

• Like 1

OMG we won....beat the Cats....got anymore of that JWalker left Mr Bookman? hope its black or gold....cant drink that red stuff..

I was saving the Red for when u visited Alex

Vist? im in Melbourne, red wine is fine but not JW red....oooooo noon for me....i like JW Black.

Thanks to all for being so kind and letting me have a round win.

Percentage can be important.

Round 13. Fremantle V Collingwood. ?

Got a seat for Thursday night.

Just checked the weather and looks like a perfect footy conditions.

Both teams on holiday last round ..

Freo by 17 points.

Freo was a bit flat last game, while Collingwood looked alright. A few weeks back I wouldn't have given Collingwood a chance...

Ill stick with Freo though..Pav is due for a decent game and some sticky fingers

OMG we won....beat the Cats....got anymore of that JWalker left Mr Bookman? hope its black or gold....cant drink that red stuff..

not to worry they'll restore every ones "faith" in them by getting thumped by the eagles in darwin

that whole club has been a train wreck for years

they should have been relegated, if there were such a thing

signed ex mfc supporter

Thanks to all for being so kind and letting me have a round win.

Percentage can be important.

Round 13. Fremantle V Collingwood. ?

Got a seat for Thursday night.

Just checked the weather and looks like a perfect footy conditions.

Both teams on holiday last round ..

Freo by 17 points.

Freo was a bit flat last game, while Collingwood looked alright. A few weeks back I wouldn't have given Collingwood a chance...

Ill stick with Freo though..Pav is due for a decent game and some sticky fingers

Yep, I reckon the bye came at a good time for Freo.

They were definatley off the boil.

The next 2 weeks will really show us where Collingwood are

at as they have Freo followed by the hawks.

I agree, the big Pavlova is Stuart (Dew) for a big one.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

After this weekend anything can happen. Richmond has had the wood on the Swans for a couple of years. Swans coming off the bye. Richmond beat them last year but that was at ANZ. Who knows what may happen?

Don't remind me of that game please mate.

It's the one that kept WC out of the finals.

If I remember, Buddy, Kennedy, Pyke and McGlyyn

were "injured" and missed that game.

But you're right, there seems to be 1 or 2 big upsets a week now.

Enjoy your time back in Oz.

• Like 2

After this weekend anything can happen. Richmond has had the wood on the Swans for a couple of years. Swans coming off the bye. Richmond beat them last year but that was at ANZ. Who knows what may happen?

Sydney hadn't forgotten being robbed in 2006. tongue.png

I think Sydney's midfield should smash Richmonds mids. Rance will be on Buddy I expect? Expect Rance to test the limits of the umpires whistle with holding. I like Sydney's back line at the moment. Rampe has been in outstanding form. having Reid floating around suits him more. Butterfingers has been a bit off the last 2 games and I am hoping he is kept away from the forward line. Sometimes when they let him up there he actually forgets his limits and attempts to mark the ball

Tippet..ol Cinderella needs to step up and take some marks...kick some goals...present for the ball. I'm hoping Sydney can swap him for someone else at the end of this year. One of the young guns of Jake Stringer or Jesse Hogan would feel right at home in Sydney. Apparently there is an impending property crash so it's a good time to come and get a bargain.

Tommy Tradebait Mitchell has been on fire the past couple of games, racking up stats like a training drill. If he can learn to kick accurately he will be terrific.

I dont like coming off a bye but I am backing Sydney here

• Like 2

I think Sydney's midfield should smash Richmonds mids. Rance will be on Buddy I expect? Expect Rance to test the limits of the umpires whistle with holding. I like Sydney's back line at the moment. Rampe has been in outstanding form. having Reid floating around suits him more. Butterfingers has been a bit off the last 2 games and I am hoping he is kept away from the forward line. Sometimes when they let him up there he actually forgets his limits and attempts to mark the ball

Tippet..ol Cinderella needs to step up and take some marks...kick some goals...present for the ball. I'm hoping Sydney can swap him for someone else at the end of this year. One of the young guns of Jake Stringer or Jesse Hogan would feel right at home in Sydney. Apparently there is an impending property crash so it's a good time to come and get a bargain.

Tommy Tradebait Mitchell has been on fire the past couple of games, racking up stats like a training drill. If he can learn to kick accurately he will be terrific.

I reckon Sydney will smash them.

Rance will probably get Tippet, so he (Tippet) might go alright on him.

Speakiing of the Tiges, I was really surprised (even though I shouldn't be) that Cotchin

didn't get fined for punching Selwood in the guts.

Couldn't see the difference between that one and the 2 the hawks boys got fined for.

• Like 1

not to worry they'll restore every ones "faith" in them by getting thumped by the eagles in darwin

that whole club has been a train wreck for years

they should have been relegated, if there were such a thing

signed ex mfc supporter[/quote

Ex MFC supporter hey?...... That's why I go for Melb Victory too, they have a habit of winning grand finals including the last one.

Yep I went to every game in 84 where we won only one game a goal almost on the siren by robbie against one of them other long suffering teams....I guess that's the Voodo curse we have for winning 6 in 10 years and 5 in 6 years....dooooooooomed for ever....

Hogan? Ummmmmm fanciful thinking mate, not enough having Franklin up there?

The dogs threw 7 million at there new full forward does the swans have 10 plus very big ones to throw at hogan? Doubt it, mr franklin will keep them poor for a very long time.

One player does not make an AFL team, unlike the round ball game where's bring in 5 good players will see you spring up to near top of the table just isn't so in our game.

Hogan? Ummmmmm fanciful thinking mate, not enough having Franklin up there?

The dogs threw 7 million at there new full forward does the swans have 10 plus very big ones to throw at hogan? Doubt it, mr franklin will keep them poor for a very long time.

One player does not make an AFL team, unlike the round ball game where's bring in 5 good players will see you spring up to near top of the table just isn't so in our game.

Ill admit he has played well the last couple of games. I think he actually pretended to chase some opposing players with the ball even. Other teams have forgotten about him and Goodesy can circle around the back of the stoppeage and pick off a few easy goals a game. The way he is playing he will be pushing Tippet into the NEAFL..

i think opposition teams booing has actually helped him mentally. I know he wasnt happy about being banned fro taking selfies onfield during the game

I don't think Sydney should have him play on though. We need to get one of the youngsters through and spread some cash about.

• Like 1

Guy's

I have a spare invite for a website called aussierule.es.

http://aussierul.es/

You can basically download any game, even past ones plus

all of the footy shows.

You can get radio commentary, Inside Footy magazine and

most documentaries.

You only need to keep your ratio up by uploading or seeding.

Anyway, if anybody is interested, let me know by PM and I will

send you an invite.

First in best dressed.

• Like 2

Freo home,good fight by the pies but no one likes them to win anyway.

Jeez freo are missing Zac Clark big time

Not sure whats happening in the fantasy,set myself to play AlexRRR and Rip turned up.crazy.gif .

Collingwood came close to winning that..

Freo in a muddy patch of form

• Like 2

Freo home,good fight by the pies but no one likes them to win anyway.

Jeez freo are missing Zac Clark big time

Not sure whats happening in the fantasy,set myself to play AlexRRR and Rip turned up.crazy.gif .

Alex beat me last week. I hope I can turn the tables and have a win this week.

Collingwood played Freo like Richmond did.They almost pulled it off.