Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

The cover in today's Herald Sun,

Shit form from Daniel Chick and a disgusting attempt by a Victorian news paper to try and tarnish the great efforts and achievements by the Eagles this year.

Even more reason I hope they win Saturday.

post-245798-14437128059336_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Guys, you may be Rules devotees & thus Aussies BUT when is the League Final?

BNE v ?

Time - day or night game?

Come on Broncos, come on!

http://www.anzstadium.com.au/whats-on/2015/10/nrl-grand-final/

Sunday 4th October. 7:30 pm EST.

Cowboys to win.. Yippeeeee!

In the wheel of life,,,

Cowboys break broncos in, tame them,,, then ride them into town to go to the whorehouse. biggrin.png

Edited by joboss
  • Like 1

Guys, you may be Rules devotees & thus Aussies BUT when is the League Final?

BNE v ?

Time - day or night game?

Come on Broncos, come on!

We have a stirrer among us boys....tomorrow old boy Broncos play Sunday some where north of the vic border.

Shit form from Daniel Chick and a disgusting attempt by a Victorian news paper to try and tarnish the great efforts and achievements by the Eagles this year.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1443712795.416789.jpg

I mentioned this a week or so back...

The AFL are looking at stripping West Coast of their GF win for 2006..

The cup will be given to the Swans (who were robbed that year anyway) giggle.gif

• Like 2

We are up where we belong! WINNERS ARE GRINNERS!

You guts aren't even included in the census. The indigenous one are.

Profile pic - in the flesh, I am FAR more sensual & more beautiful.

If you have a real lotta $$$, send me a message. Otherwise, PO quick.

Fang...you have been propelled into honorary membership of the Carlton Football Club......they welcome you, the blue bloods of the AFL, and many premierships....but not for some time, if you stick around and behave you will be invited to participate with the comrades here....yes we're just simple folk but rich colonial culture and bush tucker, gooooo Blues....

Before you winne I could have made you a member of my club...

The cup will be given to the Swans (who were robbed that year anyway) giggle.gif

Awwww the long knives are out....

You missed my post where i asked you about the news paper counting my articles, been clearing browser but since new iOS updates that doesn't do it anymore...have any ideas?

Ps I've had to buy the news paper twice this week....

• Like 1

You missed my post where i asked you about the news paper counting my articles, been clearing browser but since new iOS updates that doesn't do it anymore...have any ideas?

You missed the post where i answered what you asked..tongue.png

What browser are you using?

post is here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/796787-australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news/?p=9915364

• Like 1

After seeing (again) Leo Barry's match saving mark on Open Mike, I have written

to the AFL and asked them to look into it as our star forward Ashley Sampi is clearly

being molested by a Sydney defender and was given no chace to jump for the pill.

Add that to the Barry (off the ball) Hall punch and most people outside of Sydney agree

the 2005 GF is tainted.

Word on the Soi is that the AFL are considering reversing the outcome.

post-69328-0-46828700-1443773612_thumb.j

• Like 2

to the AFL and asked them to look into it as our star forward Ashley Sampi is clearly

being molested by a Sydney defender and was given no chace to jump for the pill.

Add that to the Barry (off the ball) Hall punch and most people outside of Sydney agree

the 2005 GF is tainted.

Totally agree

• Like 2

You missed the post where i answered what you asked..tongue.png

What browser are you using?

post is here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/796787-australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news/?p=9915364

Awwwww thanks......so sorry....

I'm on iPad so safari, clearing the browser worked fine until the new ios9 update....

I'm on iPad so safari, clearing the browser worked fine until the new ios9 update....

I have never used safari..

However...

Check your clear browsing history settings on safari and ensure everything is ticked for cleaning. Also..before you clear the history, close the tab that u have the fairfax media open

See is that works...

Browsing incognito on chrome allows me to view certain articles on the Newscorp papers without having to subscribe.. Now they have made so much stuff 'premium'.

the 2005 GF is tainted.

Totally agree

Revising the result? Will Sydney be given a higher winning margin for marvellous effort? tongue.png

I could be wrong KhunWill, but i seem to remember you having said in the past that the 2005 GF was one of the most exciting grand finals of recent times, surpassed only by the 2012 GF, and that Sydney was the better team on the day and thoroughly deserved to win this momentous game... just a vague recollection i had..smile.png ...maybe it was Chimpy that said that to me? coffee1.gif

It was nothing but a tickle from Big Bad Bazza

Hall or nothing: Sydney sweat on a grand final body blow

The Swans' celebrations may be tempered by a swinging arm from Barry Hall, writes Richard Hinds at the MCG.

Forget for now the fact that the Sydney Swans are through to just their second grand final since World War II. Discard thoughts of their incredibly brave fight last night. Put the prospect of next week's game on hold. Until Monday, at the very least, only one question will occupy the thoughts of the Swans. Will Barry Hall be there to play?

After a split-second of confusion that cast a pall over the Swans' courageous victory, Hall could suddenly find himself at the centre of one of the great grand final controversies. Perhaps even greater than the one that preceded their appearance in the 1996 grand final when Andrew Dunkley was not cleared to play until the Swans went to the Supreme Court and had his ban for striking Essendon's James Hird put on hold.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/afl/hall-or-nothing-sydney-sweat-on-a-grand-final-body-blow/2005/09/16/1126750135122.html

• Like 1

the 2005 GF is tainted.

Totally agree

Revising the result? Will Sydney be given a higher winning margin for marvellous effort? tongue.png

I could be wrong KhunWill, but i seem to remember you having said in the past that the 2005 GF was one of the most exciting grand finals of recent times, surpassed only by the 2012 GF, and that Sydney was the better team on the day and thoroughly deserved to win this momentous game... just a vague recollection i had..smile.png ...maybe it was Chimpy that said that to me? coffee1.gif

It was nothing but a tickle from Big Bad Bazza

Hall or nothing: Sydney sweat on a grand final body blow

The Swans' celebrations may be tempered by a swinging arm from Barry Hall, writes Richard Hinds at the MCG.

Forget for now the fact that the Sydney Swans are through to just their second grand final since World War II. Discard thoughts of their incredibly brave fight last night. Put the prospect of next week's game on hold. Until Monday, at the very least, only one question will occupy the thoughts of the Swans. Will Barry Hall be there to play?

After a split-second of confusion that cast a pall over the Swans' courageous victory, Hall could suddenly find himself at the centre of one of the great grand final controversies. Perhaps even greater than the one that preceded their appearance in the 1996 grand final when Andrew Dunkley was not cleared to play until the Swans went to the Supreme Court and had his ban for striking Essendon's James Hird put on hold.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/afl/hall-or-nothing-sydney-sweat-on-a-grand-final-body-blow/2005/09/16/1126750135122.html

To quote the Doctor

post-69328-0-29155900-1443779711_thumb.j

• Like 1

Ps bookie.....have you decided on which TGF your taking to watch the game with you tomorrow?

Post pics plzzzzz

Chimpy is apparently drawing the ballot tonight.

Chimpy knows what i like.

Yes but will we like her?

get her a yellow scarf...she can't pick a looser then....and post pics please....

• Like 1

I have never used safari..

However...

Check your clear browsing history settings on safari and ensure everything is ticked for cleaning. Also..before you clear the history, close the tab that u have the fairfax media open

See is that works...

Browsing incognito on chrome allows me to view certain articles on the Newscorp papers without having to subscribe.. Now they have made so much stuff 'premium'.

I got it to work.....The Age had me on 30 for the month and time out....every time Apple release an update which seems to be often these days its mucks the settings up... switching it to "Always Block Cookies" solved the problem......BUT...i did that last week and it didn't work....or i thought so anyway its right now so i wont have to buy a paper again.....and before u able me cheap guys...at $2.50 and 20% of the size it use to be i rest my case.

• Like 1

Ps bookie.....have you decided on which TGF your taking to watch the game with you tomorrow?

Post pics plzzzzz

Chimpy is apparently drawing the ballot tonight.

Chimpy knows what i like.

Will you be fit for the GF (grand final) tomorrow or are you having a quiet night tonight?gigglem.gif

• Like 2