Passengers on Thailand flight baffled as 'UFO splits into six pieces and vanishes in mid-air'

webfact

Maybe it was in the phone... I read yesterday a person had bees in their eye!

He's eyesight, and the lives of the bees, were saved by the fact she had not rubbed her eyes. The small bees, known as Halictidae or “sweat bees”, are attracted to human perspiration and are found all over the world. They are not usually aggressive and sting only if touched.

2 hours ago, Rama said:

Hate to disappoint, but most probably a piece of satellite debris falling out of orbit and falling apart as it disintegrates on reentry...

A bit more re-entry after the plane lands... 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

So I took out my phone, a Huawei P9 Lite, and recorded it.”

what about just mention the action of taking out the phone, why did he had to advertise the phone maker, hummmmm

Richard Dolan's intelligent and immensely informed two volume history (clocking in at nearly 2,000 pages of cases and discussion) of the much documented US military, government and intelligence agencies' cover up is a good place to start for anyone who thinks perhaps there is something to ufo's.

But if you don't have the time or interest this is Dolan giving you a few of the stronger cases and arguments for the existence of a coverup  10 minutes:

Also, this is next video is a document of probably the most compelling assemblage of witness testimony in existence on the topic of ufos given to the US Press in 2001. Steven Greer invited an international group of witnesses from government, military, cutting edge physics, science and research, air traffic, radar operators, pilots, NASA insiders, nuclear weapons facilities workers, the US moon missions to give public testimony on their experience with ufos to the US press. Most of which was not reported. This two hour video is not even half of it. There is a whole book of the transcripts called Disclosure that does provide all the testimony and much of it is on Greer's Youtube channel under his witness testimony videos.

This is Greer's statement about the conference:

"On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena."

Edited by Shaunduhpostman
  • Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 1:09 PM, ThaiBunny said:

Damn. I was hoping that UFO would be the one that would land on the White House lawn and leave us in no doubt about whether UFOs actually exist.  Until then, I'm a non-believer

One landed there recently.  They studied the life form in the house and said, "No thanks, let's go back home."

2 hours ago, TPI said:

Too many nay sayers with photo's ready to debunk what looks like a reasonable observation, looks real to me!

Yep the observation is 100% reasonable (whatever that means).  It's the conclusion that's 100% batsnit crazy.

How come all video recordings we got of UFO's are of poor quality?  So he filmed it with a new smart phone, still unclear video. This is 2019 not 1960.
So I think it's fake, he used a video editor.