PM Prayut’s 2019 Thai New Year message

rooster59

PM Prayut’s 2019 Thai New Year message

Praphorn Praphornkul

4eac71c9fa93ec6ec7277d20d8dd3450.png

BANGKOK, 12 April 2019 (NNT) -The Prime Minister, Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, has sent a Thai New Year message, wishing all families time together, to share their support and happiness, and bring their love together to strengthen the nation.

Prime Minister Prayut posted his Thai New Year message on his Facebook page, saying Songkran is a time for family members to get together and and share their happiness.

"In addition to Songkran, April 13 is National Elderly Day and April 14 is the National Family Day. I ask all families to care for one another. Fathers, mothers, uncles, aunts, and grandparents have to love and respect one another and show their gratitude. This is part of Thai charm, which cannot be found anywhere else in the world. I would like all Thais to preserve the country’s culture and traditions for all our grandchildren," the message says.

The Prime Minister has called on Thai people to unite their love to bring about stability, prosperity, and sustainability to the nation, while wishing people who are returning to their home provinces or taking a vacation safe travel during the Songkran holiday.

nnt_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright nnt 2019-04-13

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

I would like all Thais to preserve the country’s culture and traditions

Yea, let’s not change anything. Change is bad. Change is a dangerous word. You keep living down there and we’ll (the elite) keep living up here. 

• Like 2

...a shame he did not take advantage of that opportunity to say something like...

...and please extend the same courtesy to all visitors to the country that contribute so much to our economy...

...oh well...

"Mummy, mummy, why can't I have a necklace like that?"

"Cos we've barely enough bahts to rub together . . . that's why, my little sunshine."

"But, Mummy . . . this man is always saying that he will get more money to the poor people."

"Look, Sunshine, we all know that the world is full of liars. Now, you better go and play with my i-phone . . . before I say something real bad."

'This is part of Thai charm, which cannot be found anywhere else in the world'

I do so love it when opinion is presented as fact. This must be a computer crime under current legislation - disseminating false information. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KiChakayan said:

Funny pic, looks as if he was on the potty. Maybe Thanathorn gives him the runs?

No, i think it's just a touch of wind which builds up now he does'nt get the chance to expel it every friday night with his droning sermons!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:
3 hours ago, KiChakayan said:

Funny pic, looks as if he was on the potty. Maybe Thanathorn gives him the runs?

Think he is constipating by the look of his hardened face. Chocked full of regrets and remorse

Makes a change from being chocked full of bullshit. Maybe he's constipating concentrating on what crap he's going to say next.

• Haha 1

Funny that he is sat in front of a side board cabinet that looks like it has an active UFO trapped inside it with that often used Byzantine style shield on top of it again. The elephant looks like it is about to throw-up too.