Brit accused of kicking Thai wife to death when she refused him sex found dead in prison

Jonathan Fairfield

3 hours ago, Lucius verus said:

<removed>

Yes a guy who just kicked his wife would not make up some excuses. Thais are not the only ones who exclusively make up stories to justify bad behaviour.

Even IF this was true it certainly does not justify him kicking her to death, he could leave her. That is the risk of marrying a much younger wife. No wife is property though some people like to believe this. Maybe those people should move to some Muslim state.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Lucius verus said:

Was it ever confirmed if she was having an affair as he claimed.

The brutal nature of his attack suggests extreme frustration.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was still married or in a relationship with a Thai man or sweetheart.

The Brit discovered that he and his bank account were being taken for a fool by her Thai lover and went nuts.

Very common situation in Thailand especially old farang with pretty young Isaan girls.

No guarantee the kids are actually his unless you do a DNA test.

must be shit being you ????

23 minutes ago, Lucius verus said:

Was it ever confirmed if she was having an affair as he claimed.

The brutal nature of his attack suggests extreme frustration.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was still married or in a relationship with a Thai man or sweetheart.

The Brit discovered that he and his bank account were being taken for a fool by her Thai lover and went nuts.

Very common situation in Thailand especially old farang with pretty young Isaan girls.

No guarantee the kids are actually his unless you do a DNA test.

What's that BS? An excuse for kicking a woman to death?

A typical slimeball foreigner with a bar girl. Did anyone not involved with hookers expect a positive outcome.? Another good reason not to get involved with foreign men chances are excellent you are going to regret it. No sympathy from me. Good he is dead.

He killed her, threw her body outside and then went back to sleep in a drunken stupor. Her two young children found her. He was thrown off a 2nd or 3rd floor by Thais and died after being beaten. She went to my gym in Jomtien and worked for one of it's members as a secretary. Her husband was an animal.

Sad report.

If the accused did commit the crime, it could be considered by some, justice served?

However, from my own personal experiences, I too was accused of actions I did not commit, by ex Thai girlfriends. 

This is Thailand, lieing is a greater part of Thai culture. 

What ever, the children suffer, the mother is died and so too is the accused,, who may have been innocent? 

Sad report.

If the accused did commit the crime, it could be considered by some, justice served?

However, from my own personal experiences, I too was accused of actions I did not commit, by ex Thai girlfriends. 

What ever, the children suffer, the mother is died and so too is the accused,, who may have been innocent? 

1 minute ago, Sonhia said:

Sad report.

The Thai girlfriend did not accuse him, she is dead. If you read the reports at the time it was clear he was guilty and he also admitted it.

I know some want to believe that all foreigners are innocent and angels. Fact is there are a lot of scum foreigners. 

Red flags:  

1.  he was fat

2.  wanted girl thee decades younger than himself

3.  he was over 50 and living in thailand

4.  she was pretty

5.  kids involved if #1 to 4 already established

these stories will keep happening.  when will Thais wake up and realize these farangs are really the worst of the world who come here

11 hours ago, spoon1967 said:

Rumour is he fell off the roof, my guess is he was either pushed or trying to escape. 

https://www.thairath.co.th/content/1355382?fbclid=IwAR37WY_JGJ8AUkb6kc_AHn_ItuvGeKUytlapWo03YVXDCCyStf-BigBDAmQ

Interesting, if he was trying to escape Ubon Ratchathani is within relatively easy reach of borders with Cambodia and Laos.

8 hours ago, olfu said:

...wife refuse sex to farang and he upset?---

with price 30 bucks a pop I pay in Pattaya  who need a wife?

With so many beautiful single women in Thailand who are up for it who needs to pay prostitutes? 

She was quite attractive, he a fat old farang with an apparently terrible personality. 

I wonder what it was that attracted her to him. 

4 hours ago, wisperone said:

No sympathy for a murderer.

As to why publishing the article now...its a common political move, worldwide, to draw attention away from current issues that may be hampering those in power. And in this case, perhaps confirming about nasty foreigners, to further push the political agenda.

Published by the Sun in Britain. Which nasty foreigners is it? The Europeans? A Brexit push? 

I would hate to be paranoid.

1 hour ago, howbri said:

He killed her, threw her body outside and then went back to sleep in a drunken stupor. Her two young children found her. He was thrown off a 2nd or 3rd floor by Thais and died after being beaten. She went to my gym in Jomtien and worked for one of it's members as a secretary. Her husband was an animal.

Oh, a Pattaya couple. He from Britain her from Issan. Very common.

20 minutes ago, Benroon said:

I knew them both and you can rest assured every single word of that is rubbish.

The Guy was a complete big mouthed moron who loved the attention and pissed off everyone - but only brave enough to fight small women! She was a sweet kind girl who did everything for the idiot and doted on her kids.

But well done for pissing on her memory.

So where/how did they meet?

I think there is always more to the story and what the media tells us ... kick her to death over sex ? don't think so ... I sure understand why people would do something when having a b.iatch that took all your money, tell you she will take the kids to a place you will not be allowed to see them, take the house, the car, the money, alimony , etc...

don't think this is just sex 

any no CCTV in prison  ?

12 hours ago, Benroon said:

I had already started a thread on this - the odd thing is it states he died in August last year but its only breaking now ?

Maybe something that was "lost in translation", as I think many things are when they originate from a Thai language source.

2 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

So she was a prostitute? It perplexes me why so many Brits marry prostitutes in Pattaya. It is like the norm.

Does it ever end well? 

One thing about that is that maybe besides Germans, there are more Brits here than any other farang nationality.

Also, I'm not sure that Brits are any more likely to marry bargirls than any other farang nationality.

There was a passage in the book "Private Dancer" where the Thai private-eye talks about how farang wouldn't dream of marrying, or even being the partner of a prostitute in their home country, but they do in Thailand!

Archived