Brit accused of kicking Thai wife to death when she refused him sex found dead in prison

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Miss Pickle said:

Fantastic he got what he deserved beautiful young girl they should take this story round the schools and let all the young girls see that marrying a Old Farang is not always wonderful.

So,........................... you think they need to be taught that.......................... wow!

48 minutes ago, Miss Pickle said:

Fantastic he got what he deserved beautiful young girl they should take this story round the schools and let all the young girls see that marrying a Old Farang is not always wonderful.

But marrying a Thai man is ?

5 hours ago, puukao said:

Red flags:  

1.  he was fat

2.  wanted girl thee decades younger than himself

3.  he was over 50 and living in thailand

4.  she was pretty

5.  kids involved if #1 to 4 already established

There are probably 5000 men that would fit that description, living in Thailand who are not murderers or drunk idiots.  Overweight people is a world wide problem, marrying someone younger than you does not make you a murderer or wife beater. 

But I agree it could lead to cultural differences. 

17 hours ago, Jazz5555 said:

I feel for the women that lost her life at the hands of her husband and for the children, He either took the easy way out or had justice served to him.

I feel for her parents that lost their child and mother to their grandchildren in such a horrible way on their doorstep ...

I feel for the children that lost their mother and now as well their father who will carry traumatic memories for the rest of their lives ...

RIP

8 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Looking at him and at her I could understand her........He's more or less her ugly fatty Sugar Daddy.

Lock this scumbag forever.

Yeah, lock the scumbag up.

Erm hold on, is n't the clue in the topic?

"He was arrested and held in custody but discovered with fatal injuries near an outbuilding on the edge of Thailand's Ubon Ratchathani Central Prison in August last year. He died later in hospital." 

August heh

19 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

As I have stated many times, get your plan B ready as this junta hate foreigners.

Not surprising, if this forum is anything to go by.

As for the conspiracy theories about why the immigration control rules become more rigorous, weLL, isn't it obvious.

10 hours ago, mommysboy said:

Just a thought........ I wonder if karma ever catches up with people who keep banging on about karma.  Let's be honest it really means 'he got wot he deserved'.  Why not just state it as such and thus be a little more honest.

Because "Karma" is 5 letters and "He got wot he deserved" is 22 letters & spaces...

My keyboard uses batteries so I have to conserve the power plus it's much easier to write.

Also "He Got what he deserved" doesn't really tally up with the definition of Karma

Karma (car-ma) is a word meaning the result of a person's actions as well as the actions themselves. It is a term about the cycle of cause and effect. According to the theory of Karma, what happens to a person, happens because they caused it with their actions.

Some have noted that this is almost a Year old Story, ? ... But just breaking now ? .... Maybe it has been put in as a balance to the Total Callous and mental, Thai bastard that Just raped and killed the German Woman, .... like there are Bad Apples, in every barrel if you just wait around for them to surface ! ... ?

9 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

Some have noted that this is almost a Year old Story, ? ... But just breaking now ? .... Maybe it has been put in as a balance to the Total Callous and mental, Thai bastard that Just raped and killed the German Woman, .... like there are Bad Apples, in every barrel if you just wait around for them to surface ! ... ?

Nothing whatsoever to do with the Thais. The OP was taken from Britain's The Sun rag-sheet that published this story on 14th, just 2 days ago.

23 hours ago, Cat ji said:

Not surprising, if this forum is anything to go by.

As for the conspiracy theories about why the immigration control rules become more rigorous, weLL, isn't it obvious.

The junta hates foreigners ??? No they hate foreigners that break laws like most governments

1 hour ago, Mark mark said:

Yes, the Sun newspaper in the UK decided to publish this recently to balance the rape and murder of the poor German woman.  Because the Sun wants to let us all know there are bad apples in every barrel.

Do you realise how ridiculous that statement is?  Some people on this forum just love to see conspiracy theories everywhere, now matter how nonsensical.  

22 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

Because "Karma" is 5 letters and "He got wot he deserved" is 22 letters & spaces...

My keyboard uses batteries so I have to conserve the power plus it's much easier to write.

Also "He Got what he deserved" doesn't really tally up with the definition of Karma

Karma (car-ma) is a word meaning the result of a person's actions as well as the actions themselves. It is a term about the cycle of cause and effect. According to the theory of Karma, what happens to a person, happens because they caused it with their actions.

What I meant of course- as you know- is that karma is one of those words which is used euphemistically to express punishment without owning one's own opinion. I don't think the concept is to be used so literally anyway.

Regardless, it was a dreadful incident- such a waste.

FWIW, maybe reason story only coming out now is explained by the Independant UK this week, the FO slow or just bad reporting?

The Foreign Office confirmed his death this week. A spokesman said: "Our staff are providing support and advice to the family of a British man who died in Thailand in August 2018, and they remain in touch with the local authorities."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kevin-smitham-dead-thailand-murder-wife-kanda-thailand-ubon-ratchathani-a8869576.html 

18 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Yes, the Sun newspaper in the UK decided to publish this recently to balance the rape and murder of the poor German woman.  Because the Sun wants to let us all know there are bad apples in every barrel.

Do you realise how ridiculous that statement is?  Some people on this forum just love to see conspiracy theories everywhere, now matter how nonsensical.  

So why did they just decide to Publish it ? 7 Mths after it happend ? ... No news ? Like other People said ? ... It does balance the mental bastard Thai story any way, ....Whether it was planed that way ... Or Not. And it is just social, not Conspiracy any way.

19 hours ago, elwood said:

Nothing whatsoever to do with the Thais. The OP was taken from Britain's The Sun rag-sheet that published this story on 14th, just 2 days ago.

Interesting ? So why would thy publish a 7 Mth old story ? .... and then TV Pick up a OP from a 7 Mth Old Story. ... It s still interesting any way ...in the Big Picture of things any way. - Thanks.

On 4/14/2019 at 10:24 AM, Chelseafan said:

If true, a nasty piece of work. Karma.

Pretty dumb if true...he must have lost his mind because you know that the Thai men in prison are already not all that happy...give them a target and things will blow up.

Archived